What Are You Doing Today?

SO is out of the house! Sheets are washed as is a load of ironables. How do two people create so much laundry? There is a curse on me.
Everything for a batch of jalapenos en escabeche is sitting on the kitchen counter. I eat it like there is no tomorrow. Spicy, hot pickles.
Steam my jacket and jeans. SO did a good job on my belt. My friend got stuck for 45 minutes in traffic and still came to deal with the infamous shirt. It fits! Just the base shirt is around $200. Does that mean my play money just increased by what I did not spend? Good try, yeah!
 
Surfing the news, laughing my kester off at all the dumbasses in the world. Thank God, and greyhound, I am not famous, realized early on in life wrinkles are just a story of your life's up and downs. That I accept the fact I am 78 and a walking, talking miracle every day I breathe. I could ramble on, but I will not. Just extremely grateful for who I am and who I have become,without any fanfare. :cool:. Made goulash for whenever, froze the never ending gumbo, and piddling around with things in general.😁
 
Back
Top