What Are You Doing Today?

She must be using dark mode and chose a light grey colored font, it just does not show up at all.

No I didn't change anything ! I went to look at my other posts that I did yesterday morning and they seem to be okay . It's just this one 🤔

Maybe some October "Spookynessss' 😂😂

Forgot to say : Later today I am doing laundry , getting my hubby's prescription at pharmacy and coffee at Tim Horton and just relaxing outside !
 
Last edited:
Despite my post yesterday, that smacked of laziness and disregard, I went outside and spend 4 hours weed eating, blowing leaves, and doing some weed removal by hand. I am sore from head to toe. I did get a good night sleep after applying Voltaren like I was a Democrat.

Today, after I restring my big Stihl gas powered edger, I will finish the edging and then blow and mow. I estimate about 4 hours. The weather is perfect, so another cup of poor girls mocha and I will don my yard attire and sashay my tired and aching 🫏 out to administer justice to an unruly flower bed and lawn. I hope this last, except for mowing, for a month when I will winterize and officially declare 2026 yard work complete.
 
I have put off dusting wood blinds for far too long so I guess today's the day. I also need to clean the windows so I'll make each window a project, cleaning the glass and the wood blind. That should keep me busy until February at my current rate of speed.
 
Did my weekly idiot rally as in returns, groceries and a quick chat. A 2:00 call with a friend will go into 3:00 and I can core/slice a gallon of peppers for the freezer. With a bit of endurance I should finish the hopef7lly final row of beers on the front yokes. Shiny black look good next to sparkling silver.
 
Back
Top