Jacqueline Lindt Well-known member Thursday at 4:29 AM #263 Milly Robertson said: View attachment 5774 Click to expand... I am curious ....what kind of bag is that ?
Milly Robertson said: View attachment 5774 Click to expand... I am curious ....what kind of bag is that ?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Thursday at 3:16 PM #264 It was known as a string bag Jacqueline. It was made from string, was light and strong.
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Friday at 7:09 AM #265 Milly Robertson said: View attachment 5807 Click to expand... Gosh yes! Living on the edge was all part of growing up back in the day!
Milly Robertson said: View attachment 5807 Click to expand... Gosh yes! Living on the edge was all part of growing up back in the day!
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Friday at 2:49 PM #266 The kero heater brings back memories. I hated the smell of them.
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Today at 10:41 AM #267 Milly Robertson said: The kero heater brings back memories. I hated the smell of them. View attachment 5880 Click to expand... I so remember the smell!
Milly Robertson said: The kero heater brings back memories. I hated the smell of them. View attachment 5880 Click to expand... I so remember the smell!