Telling on ourselves (age-wise) without telling our age!

This is so true, and things we never use or will ever use, yet we carefully guard our collections of things we've spent a lifetime getting.

Over the past few years I have been purging the house of things I no longer use and/or will never use. It's hard to let certain things go, and there are times where I let things go and suffer regret after, but as days turn into weeks, and weeks into months, I thank myself for letting go, and it sure does make keeping the house much easier and more fuss-free.

The older I get, the more I appreciate not having collections of knick-knacks all over that need constant dusting and tending to. Living in a minimalist environment keeps my head clear, my mind free, and my time available to focus on alternative things.
 
Pants suspenders!

iu
 
They are called Housing trust homes here in SA , one of our friends who’s 96 and still manages to live alone ( with aged care assistance ) has a home just like your picture .

I never lived in a housing trust home …
 
Back
Top