M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 24, 2026 #181 Maternity clothes are a thing of the past aren't they, unfortunately?
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 24, 2026 #182 It does seem so, Milly. Definitely not like it used to be.
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 27, 2026 #185 I am pleased that spanking is no longer the standard.
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 29, 2026 #188 Those play tea sets were so darling! I remember with my baby siblings, we had a child sized table and chairs and a tea set just like this. Mom would make sandwiches and cut them into triangles and serve real tea to them.
Those play tea sets were so darling! I remember with my baby siblings, we had a child sized table and chairs and a tea set just like this. Mom would make sandwiches and cut them into triangles and serve real tea to them.
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 29, 2026 #190 It truly is, Milly, I miss the days gone by so bad. OMG, OMG, OMG... we had a hair dryer almost exactly like that! Talk about bring back memories!
It truly is, Milly, I miss the days gone by so bad. OMG, OMG, OMG... we had a hair dryer almost exactly like that! Talk about bring back memories!
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 29, 2026 #191 All shops closed at 12 noon on Saturday and didn't open until Monday morning.
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 29, 2026 #192 Wow, Milly! I remember everything closed on Sunday's.