Getting Old

Remembering-struggling for words seems to becoming harder for me too. It is a little disturbing when that happens. The word always comes to me later on when it is of no use to me anymore. 🫤 No Alzheimer's/dementia in my family that I have ever been aware of. I understand that that is common among older folks though and is just part of aging. Yet, there are some that are sharp as a tack and have no problem finding words.

Sometimes I think it is because we have so much information at our finger tips with the internet that there is only so much our brain can hold on to. I’ll go with that explanation.:D
 
I will say that at my last Wellness Check, I brain-farted on drawing the clock. I made the hour hand long and the minute hand short...but I caught myself. That one did worry me a bit, but I was in kind of a fog that morning.

Regarding naming the president...I wonder how many people are really disconnected from politics and might not know. These days it seems most of us marinate in the dysfunction.
Drawing a clock might be harder for those who are bombarded by digital appliances. My watchband broke but the watch is analogue.
 
Back
Top