Hedi Mitchell
Well-known member
Red beans and a few pintos in the mix,cornbread from scratch again ,, maybe a few of taters ,cottage style ..yummy
I know it sounds weird but my daughter is planning on putting most of those (turkey thigh, though) with onions and a few more into one of the pumpkins out back and baking it with a little broth and herbs. I will get some of that to try.Roasted turkey legs, roasted cubed sweet potatoes and apples, and steamed baby sweet green peas.
Interesting! I don't think I have ever heard about cooking turkey parts in a pumpkin. Sort of like a stew, maybe? Add a stick of butter in it! Butter makes everything taste better.I know it sounds weird but my daughter is planning on putting most of those (turkey thigh, though) with onions and a few more into one of the pumpkins out back and baking it with a little broth and herbs. I will get some of that to try.
I know it sounds weird but my daughter is planning on putting most of those (turkey thigh, though) with onions and a few more into one of the pumpkins out back and baking it with a little broth and herbs. I will get some of that to try.