What's for supper?

I am going make chicken something..what casserole are you making

It is a chicken broccoli casserole. It is a recipe from the food network; Trisha Yearwood's recipe, which I tweaked a little. I can make this casserole in the morning, when my energy level is higher, and keep it in the refrigerator until we are ready to eat.

I use some leftover cooked chicken that I had in the freezer, cooked brown rice, frozen baby broccoli flowerets, which I add on top of the rice; uncooked, ( baby broccoli cooks up fine in the oven) I sub the sour cream for Fage’ 5 % plain Greek yogurt, and I make my own cream of soup, and I omit the lemon juice. My husband likes it and he said the leftovers are good. 🤷‍♀️

 
I'm going to make a pot roast in the crock pot. I'm suffering from Lack of Enthusiasm lately so I'll toss something together. Maybe I'll try Krystal's "drunken pot roast" since I haven't done that yet.
 
It is a chicken broccoli casserole. It is a recipe from the food network; Trisha Yearwood's recipe, which I tweaked a little. I can make this casserole in the morning, when my energy level is higher, and keep it in the refrigerator until we are ready to eat.

I use some leftover cooked chicken that I had in the freezer, cooked brown rice, frozen baby broccoli flowerets, which I add on top of the rice; uncooked, ( baby broccoli cooks up fine in the oven) I sub the sour cream for Fage’ 5 % plain Greek yogurt, and I make my own cream of soup, and I omit the lemon juice. My husband likes it and he said the leftovers are good. 🤷‍♀️

thank you
 
Back
Top