Mary Stetler
Well-known member
A pine tree grew from a seed right in front of our picture window years ago. It took forever to get any height to it. One year, a roofer tripped on it and broke it to the ground with one branch left to it. Darned if the dam thing didn't stand up and grow into a tree by itself. I never trimmed it and it grew naturally and beautiful.
Well last year it was over the roof and I told hubby I needed to take it down. Was going to use it for Christmas instead of just putting lights on it outside. Hubby whined, "But I LIKE it.
This year it is about 8 ft over the roof and is going to be a bit of a beast so close to the house With the diameter of the trunk and I want to put in fall plants. So today I got permission even if we can't save it till Christmas.
Timberrrrrr!
Well last year it was over the roof and I told hubby I needed to take it down. Was going to use it for Christmas instead of just putting lights on it outside. Hubby whined, "But I LIKE it.
This year it is about 8 ft over the roof and is going to be a bit of a beast so close to the house With the diameter of the trunk and I want to put in fall plants. So today I got permission even if we can't save it till Christmas.
Timberrrrrr!