Hedi Mitchell
Well-known member
Christine Pike case. Remove the things keeping her alive and let her go, She probably will never recover and it is pointless trying to keep her going,only to execute her later on.
I posted a comment that they removed: "Ya know, ventilators have an on/off switch."Christine Pike case. Remove the things keeping her alive and let her go, She probably will never recover and it is pointless trying to keep her going,only to execute her later on.
I thought that was the law, but I guess not.Agree. And it should be swift.
I thought that was the law, but I guess not.
I would say the trial might need to be swift but that is not the case either.?? Some convicts sit on death row for decades before their punishment is meted.
That makes sense if you're a defense attorney. I never thought of it that way.In murder trials, I think it's to the benefit of the defense to delay things as long as possible because, for one thing, witnesses die off or don't remember things as well, and the cry for vengeance is lessened with time, so the defense generally waives its right to a speedy trial.