Roll Call

I agree maybe he just wants to be left alone for a while. I just hope it's not something that is bothering him from SOC.
I doubt his absence has anything to do with SOC. Remember he lives in angry grizzly bear and moose with a bad attitude country and the days are growing short, so anything happening on SOC shouldn't faze him. I am betting it is health related. I hope I am wrong and it is just an internet problem. I have read where some homesteader digs up the cable or fiber optics by mistake and repairs take weeks or months to restore, especially if just a few folks are on that leg.
 
I too have done an obituary hunt and came up negative. Which is a good thing. I've checked funeral parlors which listed about 40 to 50 people in that area for the last month that have passed thank God he wasn't on the list. I was thinking of calling the local hospitals but I'm not sure they would give patient information out, plus I'm not sure Don would want us prying in his business.

I agree. I believe Don is a private person so I don't believe anyone should be prying into his personal business. We are all concerned but there is a limit as to how much anyone should intrude.
 
Back
Top