Only a few will find it

Can you prove that there is oxygen surrounding you? No, but it is there. Just because you can't see something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
The proof is that you breathe it everyday. It is the same with God, He is there and He does exist.
Not the same thing. Breathing is sufficient proof that oxygen exists, rather than just a feeling or belief.
 
Sometimes Witnesses come to our door...

I dont wanna be mean and close the door on em... I guess they are trying to get the word out...
HAHA.
There was a knock on the door this past Sunday morning.
I opened it to find a young, well-dressed man standing there who said: "Hello sir, I'm a Jehovah's Witness."
I said "Come in and sit down."
I offered him a fresh cup of coffee and asked, "What do you want to talk about?"
He said, "Beats the hell out of me, I've never gotten this far before."
 
Back
Top