Miscellaneous Internet Critter Vids and Pics

This video on Facebook is a woman who has Featherlite Horsemanship so I assume her advertising is ok to post.

She is an excellent trainer and Mellow is not only very smart but enjoys what she is doing.

My first Tennessee Walker (RIP Duke) could gait in time to “We’re From The Country “ by Tracy Byrd. Had this trainer been around on the Internet back then, I would’ve tried some of these things with Duke because he was smarter than the average bear, as the saying goes.❤️❤️

I was just thinking of my grade school friend who had a walking horse, as an adult, named Duke. I miss her terribly. She trained him up to do a dressage free style to:
My walker could do a canter pirouette with barely any training. But he told me I made him crazy in the show ring.
 
I was just thinking of my grade school friend who had a walking horse, as an adult, named Duke. I miss her terribly. She trained him up to do a dressage free style to:
My walker could do a canter pirouette with barely any training. But he told me I made him crazy in the show ring.

My first Walking Horse’s barn name was Duke. He was also uncannily intelligent ❤🥰🥰.

Duke came to live with me as a just turned three year old and stayed with me to his end time at age 27. I lost him to strangulating lipomas. He is laid to rest on this farm, as are three more Walking Horses and the Arabian I got out of a neglectful situation when he was seven. My Arab lived to 29. He and Duke were very attached and it seemed after Duke passed Streeter gave up, as I lost him six months later…..
 
Back
Top