M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 18, 2026 #561 In Australia it is 000 for police, ambulance or fire brigade. Yes I have called for an ambulance. Same question.
In Australia it is 000 for police, ambulance or fire brigade. Yes I have called for an ambulance. Same question.
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 18, 2026 #563 Yes. HYE eaten something to be polite but later regretted it?
Jacqueline Lindt Well-known member Aug 20, 2026 #566 Yes H YE spontaneously left for a few days on a trip !
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 20, 2026 #567 Yes HYE ordered something from a comic book back in the 60's/70's?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 20, 2026 #568 No. HYE returned something to a store because it was faulty?
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 22, 2026 #569 Yes HYE thrown something away that was rotten (food product) instead of taking it back to the store for a refund?
Yes HYE thrown something away that was rotten (food product) instead of taking it back to the store for a refund?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 22, 2026 #570 No. I have sometimes phoned the manager if it was too stinky and I wasn't going back in for say a week. I just took back the receipt and have always been refunded. Same question.
No. I have sometimes phoned the manager if it was too stinky and I wasn't going back in for say a week. I just took back the receipt and have always been refunded. Same question.
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 22, 2026 #571 Yes, regretfully, however, sometimes life is coming at me too fast with too many things on the go, so... HYE tripped on your own shoelaces?
Yes, regretfully, however, sometimes life is coming at me too fast with too many things on the go, so... HYE tripped on your own shoelaces?
Kate Ellery Well-known member Aug 22, 2026 #572 No Have you ever stood on your own toes ……I have dancing ..where we do a back lock step ….ouch it hurts
No Have you ever stood on your own toes ……I have dancing ..where we do a back lock step ….ouch it hurts
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 22, 2026 #573 Yes. There was a time when I was really young where I could stand on the tips of my toes, but it used to hurt like the dickens. HYE swallowed chewing gum?
Yes. There was a time when I was really young where I could stand on the tips of my toes, but it used to hurt like the dickens. HYE swallowed chewing gum?
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 22, 2026 #575 No, but I remember restaurant tables with gum stuck to the bottom of them! Yuck! HYE seen a bear in the wild?
No, but I remember restaurant tables with gum stuck to the bottom of them! Yuck! HYE seen a bear in the wild?
Kate Ellery Well-known member Aug 22, 2026 #576 No ,we don’t have wild bears in Australia You’ve seen a wild camel ( I’ve seen lots in the top end of Australia ) Northern Territory
No ,we don’t have wild bears in Australia You’ve seen a wild camel ( I’ve seen lots in the top end of Australia ) Northern Territory
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 22, 2026 #577 No, not wild camels but we saw wild pigs, goats and horses in Queensland. You are sick to death of dusting.
No, not wild camels but we saw wild pigs, goats and horses in Queensland. You are sick to death of dusting.
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 22, 2026 #578 That's putting it mildly, Milly! HYE chosen to let the dust build-up, because you are so fed up with dusting?
That's putting it mildly, Milly! HYE chosen to let the dust build-up, because you are so fed up with dusting?