Have You Ever (Yes or No)

No. When older son wanted to pat a dog the owner said yes, but I said no because the dog was starting to growl.

HYE eaten a meal in bits and pieces because you got the timing wrong on cooking it all?
 
Yes , not by me tho ..I went with a fried to TAFE ( adult education ) hair dressing and got a rinse in my hair and it turned orange

Same question
 
No only my 50th …not keen on parties altho I had great time at a dance in Queensland .early this year …..about 80 people all singing happy birthday to me

HY E had a really kitchen cupboard declutter …i started on the end cupboard today ….more to do ..much more
 
No ..only a huge ferry / sorta cruise ship that travels overnight from Melbourne Victoria to,Tasmania
it was called the spirit of Tasmania ….( think it changed its name )

H YE been on a punt that crosses a river guided by steel cables
 
Back
Top