Hate Trump - Love Trump - Don't Hate Trump

Good evening to all-

Surely it must say something about the First Felon and the people who support him that his criminal mugshot is seen as a positive. The First Felon is a cheat, an abuser, a liar and those who support him support his vile behavior. I have no use for him or the folks who enable him.

I hate the First Felon.

you all be safe and keep well- and confusion to the republcians
Ed
Ed, hat is such an emotion that takes a lot of energy. It seems like you are a bit throwing a childish tantrum. A democracy does not work like that.
 
Good evening to all-

No, I must disagree. My hate for the First Felon requires no energy at all- just attention to facts and truth and the awareness to see what he is and what he is doing.

And I must say that if you think my words are "a childish tantrum" that you have very little experience or knowledge of tantrums.

And speaking of "democracy" when discussing the First Felon is a very unprofitable thing. There is no democracy with the First Felon- either just blind obedience to his wishes or opposition to him and his actions.

you all be safe and keep well- and confusion to the republicans
Ed
 
Good evening to all-

Surely it must say something about the First Felon and the people who support him that his criminal mugshot is seen as a positive. The First Felon is a cheat, an abuser, a liar and those who support him support his vile behavior. I have no use for him or the folks who enable him.

I hate the First Felon.

you all be safe and keep well- and confusion to the republcians
Ed
I agree that the current administration is lead by a jerk, who is destroying the middle class and the poor in this country.

However your constant wishing of ill will toward 1/3 of the population makes me feel pretty much the same about you.
That's why, although I might agree with some of the things you have posted, I keep you in the ignore bin to avoid having
anything to do with someone who openly wishes ill will toward that many people.

Although I agree the current administration is destroying this country for their personal gain, two of my best friends are still
supporters of him - why, I don't know - but we have agreed to not discuss him, because other then that we get along quite well.

I also find something terribly wrong with your constant wishing of ill will, and feel that is not a good sentiment to allow
to constantly be posted on a forum, though that is up to Ken. I'm not suggesting a ban but maybe some adjustment to the
guidelines, as constantly wishing ill will toward people is a rather disgusting thing to keep doing on a public forum for seniors.
 
Good evening to all-

Surely it must say something about the First Felon and the people who support him that his criminal mugshot is seen as a positive. The First Felon is a cheat, an abuser, a liar and those who support him support his vile behavior. I have no use for him or the folks who enable him.

I hate the First Felon.

you all be safe and keep well- and confusion to the republcians
Ed
His vile behavior has allowed us to close our border, deport illegals although not quite as many as Obama did. Start rounding up criminals and rescuing trafficked children, clean up crime ridden cities, remove the nuclear threat of Iran WITHOUT the help of the EU which was also in danger, get China influence out of Venezuela and Panama (getting the canal back from them) , bring steel making and other industries BACK to the US ...
While Biden caused an invasion of our country and hid in his basement when he was in his right mind.
 
Back
Top