M Milly Robertson Well-known member Tuesday at 9:09 PM #603 What medical invention was developed in the 1940's and is still used today? Yes to P and no to S P - - - - - - - - - Letters used: A, O
What medical invention was developed in the 1940's and is still used today? Yes to P and no to S P - - - - - - - - - Letters used: A, O
Kate Ellery Well-known member Wednesday at 4:00 PM #606 OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ Bit if a sad Aussie movie
OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ Bit if a sad Aussie movie
Kate Ellery Well-known member Wednesday at 4:27 PM #608 OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ a _ _ / _ a _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ Bit if a sad Aussie movie Yes Jacqueline 2 …A …great start Letters used A
OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ a _ _ / _ a _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ Bit if a sad Aussie movie Yes Jacqueline 2 …A …great start Letters used A
Kate Ellery Well-known member Wednesday at 4:45 PM #610 OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ a _ _ / Ca _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ Bit if a sad Aussie movie Yes Jacqueline C Letters used A .C
OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ a _ _ / Ca _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ Bit if a sad Aussie movie Yes Jacqueline C Letters used A .C
Kate Ellery Well-known member Wednesday at 4:52 PM #612 OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ a _ _ / Ca _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ N Bit if a sad Aussie movie Yes Jacqueline N Letters used A .C.N
OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ a _ _ / Ca _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ N Bit if a sad Aussie movie Yes Jacqueline N Letters used A .C.N
Kate Ellery Well-known member Wednesday at 4:59 PM #614 OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ A _ _ / CA_ / _ _ / _ _ R _ _N Bit if a sad Aussie movie Yes Jacqueline R Letters used A .C.N. R
OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ A _ _ / CA_ / _ _ / _ _ R _ _N Bit if a sad Aussie movie Yes Jacqueline R Letters used A .C.N. R
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Wednesday at 5:20 PM #615 No bells ringing for me at the moment Kate. E please
Kate Ellery Well-known member Wednesday at 5:22 PM #616 OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ A _ _ / CA_ / _ _ / _ A R _ _N Bit if a sad Aussie movie No E sorry Milly Letters used A .C.N. R.E.
OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ A _ _ / CA_ / _ _ / _ A R _ _N Bit if a sad Aussie movie No E sorry Milly Letters used A .C.N. R.E.
Kate Ellery Well-known member Wednesday at 5:37 PM #618 OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ A _ _ / CA_ / _ _ / _ A R _ I N Bit if a sad Aussie movie yep I Milly. ~ only one Vowel left Letters used A .C.N. R.E.I.
OK it’s an early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ A _ _ / CA_ / _ _ / _ A R _ I N Bit if a sad Aussie movie yep I Milly. ~ only one Vowel left Letters used A .C.N. R.E.I.
Kate Ellery Well-known member Thursday at 1:21 AM #620 OK it’s a bit early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ A _ _ / CA_ / _ O / _ A R _ I N Bit if a sad Aussie movie yep I Milly. ~ only one Vowel left~ and you got it ~ At least 30% + of this movie was filmed in NSW Letters used A .C.N. R.E.I.O .
OK it’s a bit early to get the brain going ..but I’ll try _ A _ _ / CA_ / _ O / _ A R _ I N Bit if a sad Aussie movie yep I Milly. ~ only one Vowel left~ and you got it ~ At least 30% + of this movie was filmed in NSW Letters used A .C.N. R.E.I.O .