Hangman

An historical structure that was built in stages.

Yes to S - Have a stab Nicole if you think you know it.

S - - - E H E - - E

Letters used: E, H, S
 
I’d love to go to Stonehenge , but hate flying long distances,

I’ll try to add one today

We are away 3 days next week ….in city ..,you guessed it more Drs appointments for hubs
 
It is just not what I was thinking of Nicole. Need to go with the clues and what the person who put it up was thinking of. Both are in England though lol.
 
Last edited:
I don't think Nicole wants to start one off, so I will go again.

A very popular song in the late 1960's by a British Band.

- - - - - / - - / - - / - - - - - - - - -
 
Back
Top