Kate Ellery Well-known member Sep 23, 2026 #741 No , I’m allergic to pineapple that’s usually added to sweet and sour dishes You get the fancies for salty chips ( crisps ) once in a while
No , I’m allergic to pineapple that’s usually added to sweet and sour dishes You get the fancies for salty chips ( crisps ) once in a while
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Sunday at 3:53 PM #742 Guilty but I resist. I can't stop at a couple so it is better for me not to start. You have bought a plant recently.
Guilty but I resist. I can't stop at a couple so it is better for me not to start. You have bought a plant recently.
Kate Ellery Well-known member Sunday at 5:38 PM #743 Yes guilty ,tomato and capsicum plants You have raised garden beds
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Sunday at 5:43 PM #744 Yes guilty. Much easier on the back. You send birthday cards to family and friends.
Kate Ellery Well-known member Sunday at 5:46 PM #745 Not guilty You are glad to see some sunny days after a very long cold winter
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Sunday at 5:48 PM #746 Very Guilty. You are planning a day trip away.
Kate Ellery Well-known member Sunday at 5:51 PM #747 Guilty, 2 nights , 3 days away Your week ahead is very busy
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Sunday at 5:53 PM #748 Not guilty. Only out on one day. You often double cook a recipe so you can freeze the leftovers.
Kate Ellery Well-known member Sunday at 5:55 PM #749 Guilty as charged You have a watch that records your sleep
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Sunday at 5:57 PM #750 Not guilty. You often talk to your grandies on the phone.
Kate Ellery Well-known member Sunday at 5:59 PM #751 Not guilty They are to busy with life You often visited your grandparents when young …..not other way round
Not guilty They are to busy with life You often visited your grandparents when young …..not other way round
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Sunday at 6:02 PM #752 Guilty, but not often because of the travel distance You like to go op (thrift) shopping.
Kate Ellery Well-known member Sunday at 6:04 PM #753 Sorta ….. used to but the outrages prices they charge has put many off even bothering to call in …..for a look Same question
Sorta ….. used to but the outrages prices they charge has put many off even bothering to call in …..for a look Same question
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Sunday at 6:06 PM #754 Not guilty - I need to downsize and also I agree with you about the prices. You enjoy clothes shopping.
Not guilty - I need to downsize and also I agree with you about the prices. You enjoy clothes shopping.
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Sunday at 6:08 PM #756 Thanks Kate that was fun. Catch you in the soup.
Nicole Oakes Member Monday at 2:56 PM #757 I hate to go clothes shopping. Whatever I want now has to be online, which is nice in a way. In my case you better hope it fits cause it is too hard returning.
I hate to go clothes shopping. Whatever I want now has to be online, which is nice in a way. In my case you better hope it fits cause it is too hard returning.
Jacqueline Lindt Well-known member Yesterday at 4:17 AM #760 Not guilty ! I should read more ... You enjoy snacking ?