Guilty Or Not Guilty

No , it’s sad our car accident happened but I was not looking forward to the long trip to Canbera again , total of 2,700 km s return trip + running around while there

You’ve done bus day trips while interstate
 
Not guilty

You expect to see Christmas decorations in stores in about 2 weeks time

It’s coming up,Father’s Day this Sunday , so Christmas stuff will be in stores next Monday …along with Halloween , last year Costco had Christmas trees in August 😨
 
Not guilty , don’t bother at all

You find current affair programs on TV , that used to a good informative shows …..are now full of what I call bleeding heart stories
( fundraising stories )
 
Guilty

You cook extras with the next days meal in mind

Last night we had left over veggies ( bubble and squeak ) that I’d cooked extra the night before it’s was mashed spuds, our home grown pumpkin
home grown silver beet
Had it on toast with 2 crispy bottom fried eggs on top last night ..it was delicious 🤤and filling
 
Back
Top