Guilty Or Not Guilty

Very guilty - I have put the decluttered items away for the grandies to grab if they want them

You have some multi-purpose kitchen items.
 
Not guilty ,I don’t have allot of fancy electrical stuff ( if that’s what you meant Milly)

You still have a old stand type mixmaster
 
My one is in with the decluttered goodies if the grandies want it. It is a newer type but I don't use it.

Even with a shopping list you sometimes miss something that is on it.
 
Not guilty ..it’s more likely they don’t have what I’m wanting


You have returned food items to Aldi ,

Yesterday I returned a jar of mixed berry jam that had rock hard pits in it ( only used I teaspoon , it was horrible )
 
Not guilty ( hubs is / was the mechanic he’s in charge of that department , and I don’t want get involved in a union rules dispute 🤣🤣🤣


Your favourite balls sports team came top of the ladder this year ( hubs footy team fell at the last post a few days ago ) after travelling up to Brisbane QLD …some 2.500 km from home
 
  • Chef's Hat: A tall, pleated white hat (also called a toque blanche) worn by professional cooks and chefs. Historically, the height and pleats indicated rank or experience in a professional kitchen. [1, 2, 3]
  • Knitted Winter Cap: In Canadian English (and parts of the northern US), a toque (pronounced /tuːk/ and often spelled tuque) is a knitted or wool winter cap, similar to what is commonly called a beanie in Australia, the UK, and the US. [1, 2, 3]
  • Women's Fashion Hat: A historical or vintage small, brimless women's hat decorated with materials like velvet, lace, or fur. [1, 2]

  • Legal and Academic Headwear: A traditional piece of magistrate or academic headgear in countries like France. [1]
No to a chef's hat or a women's fashion hat but guilty to a knitted beanie.

You enjoy the pokies?
 
Back
Top