Mary Stetler Well-known member Sep 23, 2026 #304 Marie Mallory said: That's me ,computer illiterate. But I get by with a little help from my friends. Click to expand... Miss you @Marie Mallory
Marie Mallory said: That's me ,computer illiterate. But I get by with a little help from my friends. Click to expand... Miss you @Marie Mallory
Kate Ellery Well-known member Friday at 6:13 PM #308 Jacqueline Lindt said: View attachment 5617 Click to expand... I luv the humour you post ( as well as others ) and will continue “to like” as I please @Jacqueline Lindt
Jacqueline Lindt said: View attachment 5617 Click to expand... I luv the humour you post ( as well as others ) and will continue “to like” as I please @Jacqueline Lindt
Mary Stetler Well-known member Friday at 11:58 PM #309 Beth Gallagher said: View attachment 5595 Click to expand... Or polkas non stop.