What's Your Opinion Of Our New Vp Kamala Harris?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Lon Tanner, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Sunny Bonet

Welcome to the Whirlwind! Your personal info indicates you are tolerant of hot weather (Arizona), or perhaps reside up in the mountains? Much-varied weather here, beyond doubt.

I am afraid our new Vice President would melt here!

Frank

2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

She's a puppet and she's looney tunes!

Sunny Bonet and Al Amoling like this.
  3. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I do find it interesting that neither Biden nor Harris have bothered visiting the border areas. So sad the hypocrisy....

5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I also heard she was booed by Guatemalans when she begged them to stay home and not come to the U.S. The Guatemalan president reminded her to put on her mask, which she was going without. Apparently it is a law in Guatemala.

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

When Lester Holt interviewed her he soft-balled a question about her not going to the border and she returned with, “I haven’t been to Europe either” cackle, cackle, cackle……

Like, what does that even mean?

Also, a lady who is now thought to be a staged “journalist” told Harris during a press conference that she represented Univision and how much she loved her and voted for her etc, etc.
    Univision reported later that Reyes (the journalist) didn’t work for them so all that high praise more than likely came from someone who was placed there by the Harris staff.
    https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/08/woman-press-conference-kamala-harris-univison/

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

As far as I know, Harris hasn't been put in charge of our relations with Europe. The more I hear about her, the less I respect her as a person, much less a government official.

8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I can’t and won’t post what Judge Joe Brown has to say about her AND Biden but I’m sure it’s on YouTube somewhere.
    He was quite candid about what Harris was known for at Howard University and very explicit about her rise to the top.
    Apparently the Judge knows her father and what he has to say ain’t pretty nor complimentary.

9. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I'd like to know who's controlling these two puppets is a China? Soros? Or maybe aliens? There is a resemblance.... 20210609_145454.jpg

10. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It's so contrived it's not even childish. I don't understand exactly what process yield purported "adults" like that. Are politics so horribly insulated from reality that these people are mere caricatures of human beings?

11. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I think it's common knowledge that her rise to the top had Serta written all over every step.

12. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

The whole world is watching this. She's a bigger idiot than I ever realized.

Bobby Cole, Jim Brown and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Yeah, the whole world is laughing at this administration. If you saw any of Biden's performance at the G-7, you would be embarrassed to be associated with him. Thanks goodness we have the Australian media to cover it. The U.S. media is doing everything they can to cover up the disaster after disaster.

14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Kamala Harris has taken a lot of flack about her reluctance to go to our southern border on a discovery trip even though she was assigned the job of fixing whatever is going wrong by Joe Biden.
    I recall that the only answer she came up with when asked why she hadn’t gone to the border yet was that she hadn’t gone to Europe either.

Now, per yesterday’s announcement, Kamala Harris is finally going to the border at El Paso on the 25th of June but not near any hot zones and as a matter of fact, about 800 miles away from the where most of the illegal activity is located.
    Here’s the hot button issue though. Donald Trump announced days ago that he and Gov. Greg Abott were going to the border on June 30th not only on a fact finding mission but to hold a rally.

So the question is simple: Did Kamala finally decide to do her job because D. Trump announced he was going to the border or does she just believe it’s the right thing to do in order to get a good evaluation on the subject of illegal immigration?

I have my own idea on the subject and it ain’t good based on Kamala’s history.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
    Sunny Bonet likes this.
  15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

At first, I thought she was the president behind the shell of a man who holds that title but the more I hear from her, the less I believe that she's smart enough to hold any real power.