We Are Now Victims Of Our Own Devices

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Frank Sanoica, May 6, 2021.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Jeff Elohim

This infamous virus business thing is, then, imaginary?

Frank

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I do not think that I am a victim of my devices (actually I do not think that I am a victim, period), but I can see that there are a lot of people that seem to be enslaved mentally by their cell phones.
    I am not one of them.
    I love the new technology, and I think that there are as many uplifting and important parts to it as there are downfalls.

With my iPhone apps, and my Apple Watch , I am pretty much able to completely monitor my health, track my exercise, food that I eat, as well as how my heart and lungs are working. I can transmit medical information to my doctor , and look online for the results of medical tests or procedures.
    If I never used my phone for anything else, just this health benefit alone would be worth having it !

The phone is also my camera, and it is great to always have a camera along with me, charged up and ready to go, when I want to take a picture. Even with my digital camera, which took excellent pictures, I often left it home unless I was planning on taking pictures, and if I had not made sure to charge it, or check batteries, then it might just go dead in the middle of picture taking.
    Since the pictures are on all of my devices, it is easy to edit them on the iPad, and then I can share them with my friends and family. We have family-sharing photo albums that we can all enjoy and add pictures to.

I use my iPad to keep in touch with my family who live out West.
    My son , Michael, loves to take me for “walks” around his yard so we can talk about how the raspberries and tomatoes are doing, and with FaceTime, it is almost like being there with him, and as good as it gets from 1800 miles away.
    Now that my daughter, Robin, will be moving overseas for her job, I will depend on technology to be able to visit with her as well, and I look forward to watching my oldest son’s motorcycle trips and hiking excursions on his youtube videos.

I don’t play games on my phone, and I seldom text on it, and don’t use it much even as a phone; so I do not feel tied to my phone, and for me it is just a tool that I use that helps make my life better.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The "springboard"/ society has increased greatly in wickedness and evil, as expected, as written. The core of society has never been righteous nor good, and the strength of those designing evil purposes is more widespread and more powerful than ever before.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The whole infamous virus business thing is based on fairy tale science, business, experts, and so on. i.e. it was practiced on several or more times in the past, using twisted spin, fantasy even, to contrort things to make it look like the 'experts' (so-called, or even true experts, lying and/or deceived themselves) were the ones to listen to to get thru , to survive, an imaginery foe. The real foe is the power behind the scene.

footnote: see online, when and if able: the pdf format file: "Dismantling the virus theory"

It is one 'modern' expose, following a hundred years of the germ theory and virus theory being 'dismantled' from before Pasteur, but the "money" wanted it to be used instead of the facts, and made up false 'evidence' and theories and tests to support the corrupt medical directions.

Last edited: May 9, 2021