Was There An Ancient Highly Developed Civilization?

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Yvonne Smith, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is not the thread to talk about what the pentagon is doing, or we will get way off-topic; but we can agree that the government does hide things. Anyway, back on topic, here is a picture of one of the hills that turned out to have a pyramid underneath it once they were able to discover it was under there.
    There are also some that are underwater that were similar type structures and I will post pictures when I find those, too.

IMG_6013.jpeg

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

right, we have rules that must be obeyed, even here.

3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

This is true, I don't think we have the skill today to build the Great Pyramids of Egypt.
    Lots of mystery to them for sure, ironic, their foundations are Pi,3.14 the circumference of the earth, so many amazing things about ancient history.
    I tried to find my notes on the Nephilim, no time to look ,but I will later.

4. Yvonne Smith

It looks like we have ancient mounds right here in northern Alabama, not all that far from where we live. Maybe when Robin is able to come home, she and I can go and investigate Moundsville and see the mounds and take pictures to share.
    Here is the link for more information and pictures, and I looked on youtube and found videos, so I am going to check out some of those, too !
    https://www.al.com/news/2021/12/the...d-13000-years-ago-long-before-moundville.html

IMG_6031.jpeg

Marie Mallery likes this.
  5. Marie Mallery

Registered

Pretty greenery in that area around those pyramid's. Anyone have a hint of how they were built that you know of?

6. Marie Mallery

Registered

Did they have people in flight back then, looks like they may have according to these Mayan drawings or carvings?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Marie Mallery

Registered

The Mexican Pyramids were interesting too, in many ways they were advanced civilization but not too civil far as cutting off heads and rolling them down the pyramid steps,
    I'll see if I can find a link. I just vaguely remember the short study I did on those years ago.

Who Built Mexico’s Pyramids? Visit These 10 to Learn About Their Origins.
    Follow in the footsteps of Toltecs, Zapotecs, Mexica, and Maya, while learning more about the country’s past.

[​IMG]

8. Marie Mallery

Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2024
  9. Yvonne Smith

I am now on the second book by LA Marzulli in his series called “In Search of the Nephilim”, and finding some more interesting things about giants here in America.
    Most of the Indian nations have lore about giants in the land early on, and they had light skin and red hair and were cannibals.
    They also had 6 finger and 6 toes, which goes along with the biblical accounts of the Nephilim, which mentions this several times.

An interesting little aside to this is something we have all seen in the western movies. The Indians raise their hand, palm out and fingers slightly spread, when they greet someone.
    According to the historical lore, the reason the early Indians did this was to show that they only had 5 fingers, and no “beast blood”, which was basically how they described the giant cannibals.
    They believe that the giants are the ones who built the mounds all across America.

Another fascinating thing that I am just now reading about , is the connection between the nephilim giants and the Bigfoot legends.
    One of the people that Marzulli interviewed for this second book is a paleo anthropologist from Africa, Bernhardt Zipfel, and he thinks that there could be a connection between what we call Bigfoot and early hominids that might have been in the Americas, similar to how we once had the Mammoths here, even though we have never had elephants.
    They are discussing dna testing on hairs from Bigfoot , and how they relate to hominids.

Here is a screenshot of one page from the book. LA= Marzulli, BZ=Bernhard Zipfel

IMG_6091.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 23, 2024
  10. Marie Mallery

Registered

I'm lost in translation. We went from Pyramid's to Nephilim.

11. Yvonne Smith

LA MArzulli found records of giants buried inside some of the mounds, and traces of their civilization nearby. He believes that the Nephilim giants are actually the mound builders, or at least the original mound builders, @Marie Mallery .
    They are maybe who the ancient civilization was, that built the old buildings that the first immigrants into America found, or at least were here at the same time as early Native American tribes.
    The tribes have lore about the giants, so there would have probably been both the Nephilim and the Indians.

The mounds seem to be a totally different thing than the pyramids were built for, because the mounds are more of a burial place and the pyramids are situated to coordinate with the stars and the Ley Lines in the earth.
    Marzulli also has a youtube channel, if you are interested in what he thinks happened here, and information that he uncovered on his searching expeditions.
    I am finding the books really interesting, but a lot of the pictures are of the unusual shaped skulls that he thinks might be Nephilim skulls, and some might be hominids, like the Bigfoot or Yeti, that have been found in caves.

12. Marie Mallery

Registered

Ok now I get it, and I studied some on the subject but that was a while ago. I have lots of notes on them somewhere. I think it was more on Bible study with Ken Klein.I forgot .

13. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

I think, undoubtedly there was one, at least one, prior to what we recognize as our earliest history.

Marie Mallery and Yvonne Smith like this.
  14. Marie Mallery

Registered

Who is the monkey in your avatar?

Maybe there was others here before us and maybe not. But I do think others visited from another planet or even supernatural beings.
    I need to find and look at my study on this subject. What do you think of the mysteries of the Bible?

15. Yvonne Smith

This is an interesting artifact found in Russia. It looks like some kind of sea shell, but is apparently made from metals and not shells, so it is not fossils. They have dated it back several millions of years. I do not think that the earth is that old, but in any case, it is from way before our civilization came about.

IMG_6371.jpeg