Vaccine?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Betty Johnstone, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

This Chinese virus is not stopping!!
    I am seeing that Covid cases and deaths in the US and Europe are in fact rising to unprecedented levels. This is very concerning. There is also talk about the pandemic mutating into other varieties which surely will make current vaccines (if they work) next to useless. This is also very concerning.

2. Craig Wilson

Registered

Australia moved quickly on the vaccine front securing large doses on the UK Oxford Uni vaccine back in August. It has since secured doses of an Australian produced vaccine as well as recently supplies of the Pfizer and Novavax vaccines. So we pretty much have all bases covered for a workable vaccine. Our PM announced this week that Australian Biotech giant CSL can begin manufacturing the Oxford AstraZeneca vax as soon as next week and the Australian vaccine after it passes all trials probably early next year. It is hoped that every Australian will have been vaccinated by the end of 2021.

3. Craig Wilson

Registered

Sounds as tho you'd have an ideal life on your farm but for the dreaded Pandemic and so sorry to say the Australian produced hare/rabbit killer @Mary Miller

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The swine virus killed more and no masks and no lock down and life went on. You are being lie to by the media paid by elites to scare you into doing what they want destroy your world.

5. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I've gotten the flu shot in October, administered by my VA nurse. I'm not yet certain abour the covid shots. Alhough I'm a homebody
    I'll probably get the shot(s).

6. Mary Miller

Mary Miller Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Craig Wilson and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

8. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, I'd sure like to be there if he ever talked to Dr. Fauci, along with any ER or ICU doctor and/or nurse. Without a doubt, Dr. Fauci and the other hospital professionals, like the ones I just mentioned, would definitely give him a piece of their minds.

Craig Wilson likes this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

ScreenShot_20201119144034.png ScreenShot_20201119144236.png
    Form Dr.F himself if you have no symptoms your not a threat to others and if your sick stay away from others.

10. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Yes, but there are lots and lots of people that have symptoms and don't care. I hear coughing, behind masks, in stores..........and wife and I run like heck!
    And, on top of that, wonder how many people don't have symptoms and had/have the "19". They get around family and friends and never give a second thought about it.

There is a reason why America is having a 2nd Wave of this virus.............many people simply won't listen. Some don't wear a mask into a store and store employees are told by management "don't confront".

11. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

If the FDA approves a vaccine, I will get it.

Cody Fousnaugh likes this.
  12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

You've never coughed, or had a cold? Most people catch a cold three or four times a year, and that hasn't changed for me since all of this nonsense began. I don't worry that I'm going to die because I wake up with a slight sore through or because I have the sniffles. I just make sure I am taking some Vitamin C supplements or eating a lot of citrus, and it goes away in a day or two. If I catch it quickly enough, less than that. I don't go out visiting or shopping when I have a cold, but I didn't do that last year either.

13. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Ok, just "good luck" if you got this virus, in which I definitely hope you never do. It won't go away nearly as quickly as you think and, with some, a resuscitator is necessary and a stay in ICU. Wife and I don't want any of this to happen to us!

Then again, like some others, I'd like to hear you and Dr. Fauci have a conversation on the virus. Or, how about any ER doctor or nurse that has seen, up front and center, just what this virus has done to some folks, even killing them.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Dr. Fauci could have a long conversation with himself, given his string of contradictory statements and his interests in the lab in Wuhan, China where this nonsense all began.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Mary Miller

Mary Miller Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

For a while, I was 'freaking out' when I felt a sore throat. That I might be a danger to my family. But then I realized (with the help of family input) I had slept on my back and snored. Not something I do normally.
    Dr Ron Paul has been warning this could be a way of getting more control of citizens' movement and freedoms. ie if you have not gotten a vaccine, it could prevent people from flying or interstate travel. Remember how successful flu vaccines were in getting cooperation from the populace? Even when given free at Walgreens and Walmart? Neither do I.
    You know of the 'real ID'? It was supposed to go into effect in October of this year. But it was put off until October, 2021. Not sure why. Maybe it would not have had the effect they wanted it to have. If you do not have a passport or a star in the right hand corner of you license, you can't fly. People were not flying this year anyway. I was waiting for the huge outcry from people unaware of the need for a 'real ID' as they went to board their plane. The law was passed in 2008, I think. To go into effect so much later. And I didn't even hear of it until about two years ago.
    Loooonnnnng story there.

Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.