Vaccine?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Betty Johnstone, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It doesn't take intelligence to believe what you're told.

Beth Gallagher and Martin Alonzo like this.
  2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

It doesn't take a great deal of intelligence to listen to those who have experience and then decide what you believe. Only a fool would do otherwise.

Sheldon Scott and Martin Alonzo like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

4. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Some have gotten some serious side affects, like when they first got, and then stopped getting, the Senior Double-Dose Flu Shot. The only side affect we've ever encountered was some shoulder pain from the Double-Dose Shot, nothing else.

This "19" shot/shots can have side affects on people in different ways, from serious to just some pain. Just because a person reads online about some who have gotten some serious side affects, sure don't mean everyone will get them side affects. To us, it's worth the "side-affects" risk to get the "19" shot/shots, especially if the shot/shots protect us from the "19". Like the Senior Double-Dose, a person can probably still get the "19", but it won't be nearly as bad as getting the "19" without the shot/shots.

5. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Some how, some way, America has to stop the spread of this virus OR next Spring-Summer will be just like this past Spring-Summer. All kinds of thing cancelled!

Nancy Hart likes this.
  6. Mary Miller

Mary Miller Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Accepting things because we are told to does not work for me. I have heard from some doctors, as well, that there are questions. Mandating the vaccine would show that questions are not allowed and that we should have invested in the right pharmaceutical companies.
    If I don't choose to take the vaccine, I should not matter to those that do. With the vaccine, I would not be a danger to them IF it works as intended.
    The Spanish flu history shows that each step of the way, try as they might, the experts did the wrong thing because the responses changed over time.
    THAT was a horrible pandemic. that eventually went away.
    This is just a bad flu with 6% deaths attributed to the actual virus alone. Not much worse than sars or the bird flu of Obama's time.
    Once again, IMHO

7. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Just Imagine, If all the naysayers would just shut the f up about their so called rights stay home for a solid 14 days, this thing could be licked, but "Oh NO I'm a fricken Amurican,I have rights,I don't give a flying fig about my fellow citizens!!! DON'T TREAD ON ME, DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!! I'll git my buds in their camouflages and their truck,w'ell drive around waving our AR-15's intimidating all normal citizen. I"M an a MURICAN AND I GOT RIGHTS
    '

8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

You mean these guys, @Peter Renfro ? They seem to be the ones all over that are attacking and intimidating people (women, kids, elderly ) all over for the past year.

4BB64EDC-7014-473D-98C2-0A3517655F18.jpeg

9. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Well, just get this "19" once, end up in ICU on a respirator and you and your family hope for the best outcome, but. Then, perhaps you'll understand. That's all I can say.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Everyone is worried about a virus which has a 99.98% chance of survival. Stay healthy

11. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Whereas I just read this online, and was sort of shocked, wife and I really believe..........do the right thing (mask/distance) and stay as healthy as possible.

However, due to the number of deaths in the U.S. so far, the survival rate stated is sort of shocking.

12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The number of OVER ALL deaths in the US is going down so someone is putting deaths cause by other things as covid deaths. That seems OK if you get more money to do it the hospitals get thousands of dollars extra to put covid on the diagnosis and even more thousands to put them on incubators. Follow the money.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Mary Miller

Registered

It is sad to say but I agree.
    I have a farm. I go nowhere and could survive on nothing if I had to. It has a creek and a pond. Pretty much my life. So quarantine would be nothing to me.
    I have had two friends get covid. One was quite sick, as if he had a bad flu. It lasted a week. His wife who has asthma did not get it.
    One friend died. He had blood cancer and had just lost his beloved wife. I think he was just done.
    This is a virus. They are a fact of life. Some are good and some are bad. They can never be totally removed. They provide cures as a way of medical delivery.
    Unfortunately, they are used by man and sometimes they get loose. My daughter raises meat rabbits and fears a virus developed in Australia to get rid of wild hares that devastate their crops. It escaped and is here in the US. If it kills off our native rabbits, carnivores will need another food source. and meat rabbits will be out. And if it mutates...
    Just sayin'

14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

People are easily addicted to fear, which is convenient for the ruling class because people who are afraid are easily subjugated.

15. Mary Miller

Registered

Thanks everyone for a good discussion and good info.