Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

John is still out there. I was watching one of his vids a couple of days ago and he was explaining why repetitive vaccination overtaxes your immune system for no benefit; in fact, it is a detriment. He also spoke of a fellow physician who focused on elevating T-cell count rather than on antibodies. That physician successfully treats melanoma patients with his method of elevating T-cell counts, and at some point realized that none of his cancer patients had caught COVID, supposedly because he has been boosting their T-cell count.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

In case anyone hasn't seen this:
    NO VACCINE FOR AIDS AFTER 40 YEARS OF RESEARCH

NO VACCINE FOR THE COMMON COLD

NO VACCINE FOR CANCER AFTER 100 YEARS OF RESEARCH. NOTHING

A VIRUS MYSTERIOUSLY APPEARS AND WITHIN A YEAR, A VACCINE IS

CREATED AND WE'RE ALL EXPECTED TO TAKE IT.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

They're doing advertising now to normalize heart attacks in children and teenagers so that no one connects heart problems with vaccinations.

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The turbo cancers they are finding now. That after they are detected go to stage 4 in a month. How sad.

5. Ken Anderson

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Very good @Ken Anderson. This video demonstrates how little American medicine cares about the people. This doctor vaccinated herself and her children without doing ANY investigation into the vaccine, which she surprisingly admits shouldn't have been called a vaccine. I assume she is reasonably bright, but she didn't bother to take the time to look into a completely new emergency-released medical product. Much of the information she cited as not knowing (and much more technical stuff she might not have understood herself) has been available, although suppressed, in multiple journals. Her peer physicians have been persecuted mercilessly for trying to bring this to light so that people and their providers would have it at hand to discuss the treatment. Some, including military physicians, have lost their jobs over these questions. It makes me furious that she is now angry that she didn't bother to research stuff she was persuading her family and her patients to undergo.

I still think it should be up to the individual and their provider to decide whether or not to receive any treatment or therapy, but they should have the best and most complete information available to make that decision. The contamination she mentions may be responsible for the big uptick in adverse effects of the #4 booster. My wife has lost a number of her friends recently to strange diseases. All have received the Covid shot, but it is impossible to link the problems to the shot, although three have recently developed the same heart problems that never showed up until now and all appeared within a few months. Cancer among her friends has also made a big upswing, and one of her long-time friends is expected to die tomorrow from cancer.

7. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Bad when we have to be suspicious of everything, but the sun will come up tomorrow.

8. Tony Nathanson

Registered

The push, the sales tactics, the fear campaign, the lies & exaggerations, the hipocrisy & forcing the vaccine by threatening the loss of employment were all the factors that convinced me not to get the vaccine. It indicated desperation to sell - which usually means a useless product.
    Besides, my being an independent thinker has always worked to my benefit & Covid was no exception.

9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The men and women in the Armed Forces who were given “other than honorable” discharges for refusing the jab are the ones my heart goes out to.

10. Ken Anderson

Uh-huh. In another post, shortly after the "vaccine" came out, I said that it reminded me of the spam sales calls or ads where the seller says that you have only five minutes to make a decision that could be the most important decision of your life. If it was legit, I thought, we wouldn't have had the hype.

11. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I wanted to thank you, Ken, If I haven't already. I asked which shot to take and you suggested the one and done since the mrna was not proven and not really a vaccine in the traditional sense. I had to get one to see my daughter in the hospital as unvaccinated people were not allowed in. I already take serrapeptase and nattokinase so I don't fear blood clots but we will see. I am still here without much ado.

12. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

And now, Biden is bypassing Congress to give us over to the command of the WHO so if we don't do as we are TOLD, we can be forced or imprisoned.

John Nopales likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Congress can overrule that agreement if they have the guts. It isn't a treaty. States can opt out too, although they may lose some Federal money if they do.

14. Tony Nathanson

Registered

I would be delighted to get out of any military that did that to me (honorably or dishonorably). And if I joined, I would be ashamed.

John Nopales likes this.
  15. Tony Nathanson

Registered

"Once you're hooked up to a ventilator, struggling to breathe, it's too late."
    "Call Car Shield Now. Once your car breaks down, it's too late." :D

Mary Stetler likes this.