Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

When the Irish fellow told me to "Go Vegan," I told her I was working on it. I only eat things that only eat plants.

2. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Anyone Here or Know Anyone Who Was Damaged From The SHOTS? I don't but continue to hear all the damage from the SHOTS people are having.

My daughter and grandkids, did not have the SHOTS, but off and on had mild colds etc over the last 8+ months....they have been out and about and around many who had the SHOTS....

Last edited: Oct 5, 2023
  3. John Brunner

I've not known anyone who had ill effects,but you gotta realize that the threshold for denying approval of new meds has been a small handful of adverse incidents per 10,000 users. Complicating matters is that every effort is made to ignore it if the vax is the underlying cause, so the evidence can be had at the aggregate (spike in rare forms of aggressive cancers which are unexplainable by "deferred diagnosis", life insurance claims data, etc) and not at the individual level (I knew a 16 year old who died in her sleep of an undiagnosed heart ailment in 1972, so it's not unheard of except by today's numbers.)

The American Heart Association put out a paper predicting a spike in infants being born with heart ailments due to anticipated "climate change." I recently read of similar BS statements blaming vax injuries on things that made zero sense, but I cannot find them now.

So with the relative rarity of adverse events (still multiples of acceptable levels), the censoring of facts, and the self-delusion of "It would have been worse...", I doubt that anyone can directly point to a known injured individual. Knowing more than one would defy the odds, even in a normal environment.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

A year ago, my doctor said, "Well, when we're all vaccinated, we can get rid of these stupid masks."
    I said, "I'm not interested in getting the vaccine."
    His reply surprised me. He said, "You know....there is something to be said for that."

5. John Brunner

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Or could it be that the vaccine is triggering the blood clot disorder, something that they'd like to distract us from?

7. John Brunner

I commented earlier that the American Heart Association is predicting--in writing--of an increase in congenital heart defects starting in 2025 due to climate change.

They don't even bother making pretenses at being plausible.

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Yeah, it's more like, "Tell them anything; we're the experts and they'll believe us."

9. John Brunner

I think it's more of a middle finger defying us to do anything about it.

10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

They are still trying to get another round of "population reduction" shots going. They keep warning another big pandemic is just around the corner. I sincerely worry about younger folks and children getting the vaccine. I had a dear friend who was all vaxxed up and got the worse case of Covid in anyone close to me. She had I think 6 shots altogether as did her husband. Although she wasn't hospitalized, she was bedridden for over 2 weeks with severe symptoms. Her husband decided they were not getting any more shots. I didn't hear her opinion. As far as I know, she has now recovered.

John Brunner and Ken Anderson like this.
  11. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

It will be moot soon. BIden signed on to our health being dictated by the WHO-- a non elected body. We had a small window to file objections but we did not know to do so.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

From a member of a forum and she minces no words, and I gotta agree.

I hope the day comes when Biden and all his family on the take are prosecuted for treason, locked up and jabbed repeatedly with the bioweapon clot shots and fed nothing but bugs. Hillary and Obama as well for starters.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  13. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

LOL - "Biden jabbed repeatedly." If we believe what they want us to believe, he was jabbed - once on that TV fiasco & later we were told he got all the boosters........before he later got Covid. Obviously, we were expected to think, "If the vaccine was useless or risky, they wouldn't give it to a president."
    During that time, I happened to be picking up an Rx from CVS & they had a sign that said, "Covid Positive People Are Not Permitted In The Store."
    I asked the pharmacy clerk: "If President Biden comes in here, will you throw him out?" He just laughed.
    They decided to videotape him getting the shot after that previous fiasco with George Bush Jr. when they were trying to sell the smallpox booster years earlier.
    They showed him walking into the hospital, wearing a jacket, then walking out of the hospital, holding the jacket over his shoulder with his sleeve rolled up & we were expected that to be proof that he got the shot.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  14. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

That John Campbell, if he is still allowed on youtube, had all the facts through covid up regularly, (double blind studies etc) and he had a segment on the exceptional increase of deaths in different countries. Idiopathic? I think not.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  15. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

LOL,Somebody would have to hog tie them first.