Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Take vitamin d3 and zinc/copper.

Don Alaska and Beth Gallagher like this.
  2. Mary Stetler

Registered

My friend and her family all got whatever the heck vaccines they wanted and they keep being quarantined for having covid. Knowing her, it may just be they all just get colds but covid gets more sympathy (from everyone but me). But recently she asked what they should do as we don't seem to ever get sick.
    First of all, I avoid people because they are so annoying. But we take and eat some pretty weird things, in general
    During the Spanish flu, there was a group of native Americans that had not one death. They took lomatium dissectum, a weed from the west.

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Amen, sister!

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The FDA wants to take 55 years to process FOIA requests over the data they reviewed in approving Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine. -- Reuter's

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Yeh, I read that, the lying bastards. They greatly "exaggerate" their ability to process the papers.

6. John Brunner

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

There are lots of stories about numbers of young, otherwise healthy people suddenly developing heart issues (or dropping dead) after having been vaccinated. This is one of the first validations of such observations on the part of an "official" organization.

Here is how Twitter handled a user's uneditorialized link to this American Heart Association reference:

Twitter response.jpg

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  7. John Brunner

8. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I just read the following:

A fresh outbreak of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) is being reported in Connecticut at a nursing home where almost everyone is already “vaccinated. Nearly 100 people reportedly became infected with the disease and another eight died at the Geer Village Senior Community, a nursing home and rehabilitation center in Canaan.

The outbreak supposedly started around the beginning of October when the facility reported three “positive” cases. Since that time, 67 residents and 22 staff members caught the disease, eight residents died, and 48 residents and 21 staff members got sick and later recovered. Of the 89 total infections that have been verified at the facility, 87, or 98 percent, are or were (in the case of the now-deceased) “fully vaccinated.”

More at Source
    Just a very small example of a very big problem - the real efficacy and unknowns of these vaccines. .

9. Mary Stetler

Registered

The people screaming for mandates don't have a clue.

10. John Nopales

John Nopales Well-Known Member
    Registered

Translation (the real cause): 100 people got sick and eight of them died from getting the shots.
    This is the same thing that's been happening since the start of this pre-planned fiasco, and which has previously happened with shots and viruses for many decades since the "vaccinations" first began.

11. Ken Anderson

I am not a doctor, and I don't even play one on TV, but it doesn't seem as if being vaccinated helps you one bit, and I wouldn't be surprised if it places you in a worse place, particularly to deal with new strains of the coronavirus or other viruses that might come along.

12. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Interesting graph:

[​IMG]

John Brunner and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Ken Anderson

We are seeing more people with COVID here in Millinocket, but no one is getting very sick from it. My wife's recovery center shares a building with an auto and window glass company and, today, only one of their employees is at work, as the others have COVID. Interestingly, the one who doesn't have COVID is not vaccinated while those who are sick have been vaccinated. So the unvaccinated one is the only one still at work.

Several of the vaccinated people I know are regretting their decision since it seems to offer no advantages, and will come with an endless stream of boosters, with various degrees of sickness involved with each.

Don Alaska and John Nopales like this.
  14. John Brunner

I follow county-level populations in Virginia as kind of a hobby and as kind of a political tool. I grabbed the most recent COVID data I could for my surrounding rural counties and for the crowded ones up north, expecting to see that I lived in an area of relative safety. What I discovered is that the Reported COVID Cases ranged from about 9.3% in the rural areas to 10.5% in the densely populated areas...that's a very narrow spread.

Fairfax County outside of DC has a population density of 2,800/mi²
    Louisa County in the mid-VA has a population density of 67/mi²
    Yet the infection rates are nearly the same.

When I read stories of people testing positive and not even knowing they had it, and other younger folks who are in good shape getting knocked on their butts, AND I see that the infection rates are darned near identical even in grossly crowded conditions, I gotta believe there is a strong genetic component to all this (assuming that genotypes are relatively evenly distributed.) In that context, it makes me wonder about these shots that modify one's mRNA and the areas with high vax rates seeing an increasing number of cases.

15. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

LIVE
    HomeNewsPodcastsBreaking NewsSocialWatch LiveBanned.VideoInfowars StoreArchiveRSSDownload Our App

New York ER Closes As Employees Refuse To Comply With Vaccine Mandate
    by Steve Watson
    November 26th 2021, 6:56 am

An emergency room in a hospital in New York ceased operation as staff walked out, refusing to go along with the COVID vaccine mandate.

A statement released by the Mount Sinai South Nassau hospital notes that workers were given an ultimatum to either get vaccinated or be banned from coming to work.