Trump 2024

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, May 11, 2023.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The Trump family are definitely taking more control of the GOP from the RINO’S, it would appear.
    A while back, the Romney chairwoman was replaced by Lara Trump, and is being helped by Scott Pressler, so more donations are coming in again. People had stopped donating because they did not want to be helping the RINO anti-MAGA platform.
    Now, Eric Trump and Barron Trump are both going to be involved in the Republican convention for Florida. This support should help Republicans with the election this fall.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't know whether control of a party by one family is a good thing, but Trump has discovered that he cannot trust anyone but family members. I would generally discourage family control, but it appears that Donald Trump has no choice but to use his family, as there is so much graft, corruption, and greed in this nation.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think that it is the MAGA people who are wanting this, not the Trump family, @Don Alaska . We have had SO many of the RINO’s running everything for so long, and pushing woke values, that people are just wanting to have better representation in the GOP party. I am an Independant, and I agree that one family should not be controlling things, but basically the left is doing that same thing, not with a specific family, but by the kind of people they are putting into power.

4. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Right, but Trump has had so many people he trusted betray him, such as his appointees and attorneys, that he has no choice. I don't knows if the MAGA base really wants it, but there just is no other choice.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Well I hate to say it, but if he wasn't such a pompous ass he might have more loyal people around him.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  6. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good evening to all-

tRump has stated that he "values loyalty above all else." What a joke. He values loyalty and obedience from others- but he returns absolutely no loyalty to anyone else. He sees people as tools to be used when needed and then discarded. Just look at so many people who supported him and worked for him- many are in jail or wound up dead broke. And tRump- not a word of support or offer of help.

A person would have to be crazy to work for him or support him. tRump is a vile, selfish, greedy and disloyal individual. And he lies and lies and lies.

you all be safe and keep well-- Ed

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  7. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Flyers are being handed out telling illegals to vote for Biden to keep their help coming. They are not supposed to vote but various agencies are granting them Picture id's.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Mary Stetler

Registered

Worse than that, illegals CAN vote with a sneaky backdoor in the law.

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  9. Beth Gallagher

Registered

10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Pretty amazing turnout for New Jersey. I wonder how many Jerseyites there were? If it is an indication of what is happening in New Jersey, it is certainly a good indicator for Trump. I saw that Biden was having to spend huge bucks in Minnesota too. Minnesota is usually a given for any Democrat. They even voted for Mondale...although I think he was a favorite son.

Mary Stetler and Beth Gallagher like this.
  11. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Will ask here, did not want new thread. Is it just me or anyone noticed how sad, or mad and uninterested
    Barron Trump looks all the time?

12. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-
    I will not and have never commented on any politician's children- underage kids, that is. Politicians' kids have enough to deal with without anyone outside the family commenting on them.
    And God knows, Barron has enough to deal with- poor kid.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

13. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

We don't see this young man "all the time." He could have many interests, or none; he can be a happy person, or not. We just don't know, we barely see him. That's the way it should be, he is still a kid.

14. Mary Stetler

Registered

I always felt badly for Chelsea Clinton. Being teased in the news for her looks. She got the worst of both her parents'. She's had a lot of work done. But negative comments are always worse for teens.

15. Beth Gallagher

Registered

It's probably that the MSM picks the worst pictures of him, just as they do of Trump and of MAGA supporters. We are not all toothless with dirty bare feet.