This or That...

Oh yes, early riser here and have been forever and a day!

Worked out well when I had babies/children in the home, because I'd have washing (laundry) done and out hanging on the clothesline by 6 am, baby formula and bottles ready, coffee on, the newspaper inside sitting on the kitchen table, and often breakfast on the griddle!

Decorating the house early for special times throughout the year (Christmas, Halloween, Easter, etc), or no decorations?
 
Next to No decorations , I gave 99% of them to the Kids ..maybe a mini tinsel tree

You save golden coins throughout the year … that’s what I do ~~~ then we spit it up between us ( hubs and I and but what we want at Christmas time )
 
I save all coins Kate and they go into the holiday account.

By the way I don't decorate either for the different holidays.

You enjoy singing along to a song when driving in the car - either as a passenger or a driver.
 
Back
Top