M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 22, 2026 #461 Plant based because I am following the keto lifestyle. Too much sugar in cow's milk for this diet. Preserving at home or buy from the supermarket?
Plant based because I am following the keto lifestyle. Too much sugar in cow's milk for this diet. Preserving at home or buy from the supermarket?
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 22, 2026 #462 Good old home-canning for me! Bacon & eggs or sausage & eggs?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 22, 2026 #463 Both lol. I have just polished off an egg and bacon for breakfast. No toast. A full bodied or watery soup?
Both lol. I have just polished off an egg and bacon for breakfast. No toast. A full bodied or watery soup?
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 22, 2026 #464 Full-bodied! Though I do make more liquid soups, too. Regular water soup base, or tomato soup base when making soups?
Full-bodied! Though I do make more liquid soups, too. Regular water soup base, or tomato soup base when making soups?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 23, 2026 #465 Sometimes tomato based. I make up a lot of different types of soup. A roast in the oven or in the bbq?
Sometimes tomato based. I make up a lot of different types of soup. A roast in the oven or in the bbq?
Jacqueline Lindt Well-known member Aug 24, 2026 #466 In the oven . Air Fryer or oven for quick crispy snacks ?
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 24, 2026 #467 My trusty little counter top oven! Homemade gravy when making a roast or no gravy?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 24, 2026 #468 No gravy for me these days. A dedicated fridge and freezer or all in one unit?
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 27, 2026 #469 Dedicated All-in-one shampoo/conditioner, or separate shampoo and conditioner?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 27, 2026 #470 Separate. An electric kettle or a kettle on the stove top?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 28, 2026 #472 I don't often snack but when I do I would say mini. Same question.
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 29, 2026 #473 No Mini Snacks in our house... Potato chips or Cheezies?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 29, 2026 #474 Potato chips but I no longer eat them Pajamas or a Nightie?
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Aug 29, 2026 #475 Both! Love pyjamas in the morning and a nightie in the evening! I still do both at night and in the mornings though depending on what I'm feeling. Baby doll pyjamas or full length pant style pyjamas?
Both! Love pyjamas in the morning and a nightie in the evening! I still do both at night and in the mornings though depending on what I'm feeling. Baby doll pyjamas or full length pant style pyjamas?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 29, 2026 #476 Pant style for winter and a nightie in summer. Get dressed as soon as you wake up or put on a dressing gown?
Pant style for winter and a nightie in summer. Get dressed as soon as you wake up or put on a dressing gown?
Jacqueline Lindt Well-known member Aug 31, 2026 #477 Stay in my pyjamas First thing you drink is coffee or glass of water ?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Aug 31, 2026 #478 Yes with coffee and unsweetened almond milk, When gardening you wear gloves or don't bother with gloves.
Yes with coffee and unsweetened almond milk, When gardening you wear gloves or don't bother with gloves.
Jacqueline Lindt Well-known member Sep 3, 2026 #479 Sometimes ...depends what's planted in my garden ! Apples or oranges
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Sep 3, 2026 #480 Love citrus, oranges! Sleeping on left side of the bed or right side of the bed?