M Milly Robertson Well-known member Jul 26, 2026 #361 Knitting. I am currently using up bits and pieces of yarn and turning it into a child's cot blanket. It will go to charity. AM and PM or 24 hour clock?
Knitting. I am currently using up bits and pieces of yarn and turning it into a child's cot blanket. It will go to charity. AM and PM or 24 hour clock?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Jul 27, 2026 #365 A wind up watch that my parents gave me in primary school. I only wear it when I go out. Do you listen to the radio when you are home?
A wind up watch that my parents gave me in primary school. I only wear it when I go out. Do you listen to the radio when you are home?
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Jul 29, 2026 #369 Love carbonated flavoured water! Wearing your hair up or wearing it down?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Jul 29, 2026 #370 Neither, my hair is short. Vegetable garden or a flower garden?
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Jul 30, 2026 #373 Love crusty with certain things, soft for other. Same question...
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Jul 30, 2026 #375 Both, but largely buy Make your own syrup or buy from store?
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Jul 30, 2026 #378 Neither, don't use it. Make or buy cleaning products?
Madge Bumstead Well-known member Jul 30, 2026 #379 Buy store-bought. I miss my old long-standing cleaner, Pine-Sol, when it was made from REAL pine nut oil. Today's version sucks an I quit buying it. Same question...
Buy store-bought. I miss my old long-standing cleaner, Pine-Sol, when it was made from REAL pine nut oil. Today's version sucks an I quit buying it. Same question...
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Jul 30, 2026 #380 Some yes and some no. I make up Miracle cleaner (an all purpose) and soap. High heels, low heels or no heels?
Some yes and some no. I make up Miracle cleaner (an all purpose) and soap. High heels, low heels or no heels?