The Atrocity Of Abortion And Those Who Support It

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Joseph Carl, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

As teenagers they're too young to work or vote and their little sex-obsessed minds need to know all the state-approved science and propaganda we can fill them with. Also, at that age they're fun to test mind control techniques on.

Denise Evans likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This video is a year old, and they have a lot of more current stuff; and you might want to watch some of it because it's amazing, but I thought this discussion was particularly good. A lot of their videos are hard to follow because they are generally drowned out by leftist fascists who, because they are incapable of supporting their own arguments, feel the need, instead, to shut everyone else up.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Good for the cops for stopping the nutso's.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

The people calling us Nazis want to send half of Americans to "Reeducation Camp."

5. Ken Anderson

In the interest of following the science, there is this from PsychCentral.
    Thus, they name themselves "antifascists" as they promote fascism.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2024
    John Brunner and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Registered

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Look what they did to Jan.6th protestors while nothing to leftest.

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That seems to be the MO of much of the Left particularly. The bills they pass in Congress even are entitled the opposite of what they are. The Affordable Care Act made everyone's healthcare more expensive and even lower quality in many cases. As people are shouted down by those who have no basis for their point of view, the world descends into chaos.

8. Andrea Klasa

Andrea Klasa Member
    Registered

No one can tell a woman what to do with her own body. If I was raped by a relative, I would have a termination for sure.

9. Marie Mallery

Registered

Rape by anyone would be my reason, but thats not what the protest is really about.

10. Joseph Carl

Joseph Carl Veteran Member
    Registered

If you're an atheist, religiously classified "none", or believer in evolution, you can rationally support the pro-choice view because you have no (logically defensible) objective moral standard to uphold. For such individuals, I'd challenge the misguided world view rather than the specific underlying beliefs.

For any Christian though, or Jews, Muslims, and other religious individuals having some respect for the Bible, abortion clearly defies God's objective laws of morality since a baby in the womb is NOT the mother's body, but a biologically different human being with its own distinct gender, DNA, tissues, and functions. To kill such a human being remains legal in America, but it's undeniably wrong by God's objective standards.

Ken Anderson and Bobby Cole like this.
  11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That is the issue for me. Not really different from killing a one-year old child.

Joseph Carl and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Strange as it may seem, when I was in Vietnam I learned that a newly born child is considered a year old.

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

If you believe what you say, mentioning rape is not even necessary. My body, my choice never gets old for me. Period. End of discussion, particularly with autocratic males such as Mr. Carl and his astounding need to control.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

If say, I am teaching a Christian class and I recite the Ten Commandments to that class, am I exhibiting my “astounding need to control?”
    Would not a person who claims to be of a particular faith and abides by that faith be touted as an honorable person?

Why is it a woman who says “my body, my choice and lives by what she believes is honored but yet a man OR a woman who believes in Biblical precepts and lives by that construct is somehow labeled lessor than the other?

There are a multitude of people who Say “I’m a Christian, Muslim or of the Jewish faith” but exhibit socially accepted worldly living. Such people are untrustworthy for the facade of a label they would have us believe is different than their actions which is indeed the life of an hypocrite and sometimes yes, controlling.
    Would not living as you believe in all cases be honest?

In a very secular sense, perhaps I have “an astounding need to control” when I ask my wife not to drive by herself because she is prone to having dizzy spells.
    After all, it is “her body and her choice” is it not?
    Which is more honorable: Not suggest anything at all or to explain why I do not wish her to drive?
    Would one wish me to be silent or to live as a man and do what I was created to do…protect my wife?

Last edited: May 20, 2024
    Joseph Carl and Don Alaska like this.
  15. Ken Anderson

You may have been consistent on that, as I don't remember whether or not you weighed in on that subject, but most of those who would say "my body, my choice" when it comes to abortion were not applying that same standard to vaccinations and masks a couple of years ago. Certainly, Democrat legislators and governors were not consistent on that.