Squirrels Find Religion

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Monica Rich, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Monica Rich

Monica Rich Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Squirrels Find Religion

As a band of squirrels had become quite a problem, the Presbyterian church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrel infestation. After much prayer and consideration, they concluded that the squirrels were predestined to be there, and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

At the Baptist church, the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a water-slide on the baptistery and let the squirrels drown themselves. The squirrels liked the slide and unfortunately, knew instinctively how to swim, so twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.

The Lutheran church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creatures. So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist church. Two weeks later the squirrels were back when the Baptists took down the water-slide.

The Episcopalians tried a much more unique path by setting out pans of whiskey around their church in an effort to kill the squirrels with alcohol. They sadly learned how much damage a band of drunk squirrels can do.

But the Catholic church came up with a very creative strategy! They baptized all the squirrels and made them members of the church. Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter.

Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue. They caught the first squirrel and circumcised him. They haven't seen a squirrel since.

2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

They thank the Lord everyday for their nuts .........................
    [​IMG]

4. Monica Rich

Registered

LOL Patsy

5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

6. Monica Rich

Registered

LOL, LOL, LOL, ROFL and LOL some more....I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!!!!

Patsy Faye likes this.
  7. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Love Ray Stevens oh yea !