Lois' Sabatical For A Time

Lois E. Winters

Well-known member
Unfortunately, I must take a fairly long time off as I am not bouncing back as I used to. Yesterday, my doctor told me to quit the computer and phone for 4 to 6 weeks and concentrate on getting well. I can take a brief phone call or text, but that's it.

This, of course upsets me, for no interaction with you wonderful folks, no chatting with my niece, or friends here. No playing my favorite games. I have a long list of how to live and one for my physical and occupational therapists.

I need to follow up with post pneumonia care, more cardiac care, and whatever my back needs.

I'll be thinking of you all and missing you like mad, for I love you all. xxx

Lois
 
I'm sad to hear this, Lois. We will certainly miss you and worry about you while you're gone, so check back in as soon as you can. I'm really sorry that you are still suffering with pneumonia and your other health issues. Sending you a hug and hoping that your sabbatical will be a short one. I'll be thinking of you, too, sweet friend. ❤️🌷
 
Unfortunately, I must take a fairly long time off as I am not bouncing back as I used to. Yesterday, my doctor told me to quit the computer and phone for 4 to 6 weeks and concentrate on getting well. I can take a brief phone call or text, but that's it.

This, of course upsets me, for no interaction with you wonderful folks, no chatting with my niece, or friends here. No playing my favorite games. I have a long list of how to live and one for my physical and occupational therapists.

I need to follow up with post pneumonia care, more cardiac care, and whatever my back needs.

I'll be thinking of you all and missing you like mad, for I love you all. xxx

Lois

🤗🤗🫂
 
@Lois E. Winters we will all definitely miss you and thank you for letting us know. Sadly your Doctors are giving you good advice. Sitting at the computer for long periods (and it is so easy to do) is very hard on one's back and eyes. Hope your doctor can find some gentle exercises to help. Maybe find some music and audio books, as well, to enjoy.
When you come back it will give us a good excuse for a party!
 
Back
Top