Have You Ever (Yes or No)

I volunteered in huge one for 7 years , and later discovered my grandmother attended that same building for about 5 years
( The building was originally a school )

To answer the question not that keen on them .

You’ve always done your fair share of volunteering in the community
 
We live walking distance to a beach but hubs has never done any fishing ( he’s got a Rod ) ..that’s a start I suppose 🤣🤣

Fishers …get king George whiting here ….🎣

Not a real fan of ice-cream….but I have a little every now and then

Rich foods make you feel sick
 
Yes , nice crumbly mature cheese haven't quite found the right one as yet …..I used to buy one called Watsonia it was delicious ( it had a rind ) can’t find it now days

It’s very chilly this morning ? It is here
 
Back
Top