Hate Trump - Love Trump - Don't Hate Trump

The best way to make an annoying person go away is just not answer them. That cuts off their fun .... sort of like tying a string around a hemorrhoid cuts off its blood supply and makes it go away.
Y'all still use strings in the south? We use rubber bands up here, similar to the ones that raise the pitch of a bulls moo. :sneaky:
 
Good afternoon to all-

" I doubt he comprehends the importance of history,"

You do not make your meaning clear, but IF you are referring to me, I must take exception to your words.

I absolutely do comprehend the importance of history, and I have spent a great deal of time both in formal classes and informal personal reading about history- American history in particular.

I do NOT base my research on internet sources.

And if you can not see any similarities between the concerted efforts of the First Felon and any number of other individuals who strove to assume total control of their country, then I would suggest a little more in-depth reading on your part might be in order. He has demonstrated a most consistent line of words and actions which connect very clearly with previous and present dictators.

And Ken- I do not often defend the present class of democrats, but I must say that your references to past- long past- democrats who had KKK ties is something of a stretch when you apply it to present democrats..

you all be safe and keep well- and confusion to the republicans
Ed
 
Biden was never legally elected President. 2020 was a coup and a foreign war against the US. Of this there is no doubt, and two things tooke place "January 6th" but the heinous action was obscured and the media never speak of it.



00:00 Georgia moves against voting machines
01:09 China, A-WEB and the global election fraud network
03:00 Brainwashed Democrats and the fake news
06:20 What is A-WEB?
09:04 2020, the national emergency and continuity of government
11:27 Is Trump doing enough to secure the midterms?
15:04 They have it all, so why no arrests yet?
22:39 When will Obama be arrested?
25:06 The campaign to stop MAGA voting
32:00 Steel, borders and Starmer's resignation
34:39 Why your vote matters to the whole world
37:52 The Second Amendment and false flags
40:08 Ukraine, NATO and World War 3
42:29 Canada, Carney and the Bank of England
 
I haven't seen any evidence of research on your part. Mostly, you just repeat tired insults.

Good evening to all-

Well, perhaps the problem does not lie with my words, but perhaps in the limitations of those who try to read and understand them.

And I do NOT insult anyone- unless they are insulted by the truth.

And once again, if you are "tired" of my words, then DON'T READ THEM.

You won't be confused, and I will be just fine.

Your agreement or even understanding of what I say is a matter of total indifference to me.

you all be safe and keep ell- and confusion to the republicans
Ed
 
According to The American Presidency Project, Trump received 49.81% of the votes cast in the Nov. 2024 election. Trump keeps saying that he won in a "landslide." A landslide is 60% of the popular vote. But we know that Trump rarely tells the truth.
 
Democrats don't control the news media. NPR isn't a propaganda channel. Democrats, communists, socialists don't tell the news media what to report. Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election is a real issue.

There is no evidence of massive democratic voter fraud. Democrats don't promote sharia law. The Democratic party supported the KKK way back when, but that is not relevant to today's democratic party.

It's unfortunate when people who make valid points are called "haters" because of it.
 
Democrats don't control the news media. NPR isn't a propaganda channel. Democrats, communists, socialists don't tell the news media what to report. Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election is a real issue.

There is no evidence of massive democratic voter fraud. Democrats don't promote sharia law. The Democratic party supported the KKK way back when, but that is not relevant to today's democratic party.
Thanks for letting us know your baseline. You might - or should - find the video that forms the OP on THIS THREAD interesting.
 
Democrats don't control the news media. NPR isn't a propaganda channel. Democrats, communists, socialists don't tell the news media what to report. Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election is a real issue.

There is no evidence of massive democratic voter fraud. Democrats don't promote sharia law. The Democratic party supported the KKK way back when, but that is not relevant to today's democratic party.

It's unfortunate when people who make valid points are called "haters" because of it.
You are absolutely correct. I prefer to be incorrect.
Can please reopen the refineries in Cali? Never mind, my burro knows the way to Walmart.
 
Back
Top