Kate Ellery Well-known member Thursday at 5:40 AM #622 _ A _ _ / CAB / _ O / _ A R _ I N Bit if a sad Aussie movie yep I Milly. ~ only one Vowel left~ and you got it ~ Yes Jacquline ~ to B Letters used A .C.N. R.E.I.O .B
_ A _ _ / CAB / _ O / _ A R _ I N Bit if a sad Aussie movie yep I Milly. ~ only one Vowel left~ and you got it ~ Yes Jacquline ~ to B Letters used A .C.N. R.E.I.O .B
Kate Ellery Well-known member Thursday at 7:00 PM #626 _ A _ T / CAB / T O / _ A R _ I N Bit if a sad Aussie movie yep I Milly. ~ only one Vowel left~ and you got it ~ Yes Jacquline ~ to ..a …T Letters used A .C.N. R.E.I.O .B.T.U
_ A _ T / CAB / T O / _ A R _ I N Bit if a sad Aussie movie yep I Milly. ~ only one Vowel left~ and you got it ~ Yes Jacquline ~ to ..a …T Letters used A .C.N. R.E.I.O .B.T.U
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Thursday at 7:36 PM #628 I am thinking, thinking Kate lol. What is the invention that has helped mankind the most? - - - - - - - / - - - - - - - -
I am thinking, thinking Kate lol. What is the invention that has helped mankind the most? - - - - - - - / - - - - - - - -
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Yesterday at 1:51 PM #631 What is the invention that has helped mankind the most? Yes to both A x 2 and T x T - - - T T - - / - A - - - A - - Letters used: A, T
What is the invention that has helped mankind the most? Yes to both A x 2 and T x T - - - T T - - / - A - - - A - - Letters used: A, T
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Yesterday at 5:30 PM #633 What is the invention that has helped mankind the most? G x 2 Kate. - - - T T - - / - A - G - A G - Letters used: A, G, T
What is the invention that has helped mankind the most? G x 2 Kate. - - - T T - - / - A - G - A G - Letters used: A, G, T
M Milly Robertson Well-known member Yesterday at 7:49 PM #635 What is the invention that has helped mankind the most? No S, Kate. Think more vowels. - - - T T - - / - A - G - A G - Letters used: A, G, S, T
What is the invention that has helped mankind the most? No S, Kate. Think more vowels. - - - T T - - / - A - G - A G - Letters used: A, G, S, T
M Milly Robertson Well-known member 16 minutes ago #638 What is the invention that has helped mankind the most? No O, however E x 2 - - - T T E - / - A - G - A G E Letters used: A, G, S, T
What is the invention that has helped mankind the most? No O, however E x 2 - - - T T E - / - A - G - A G E Letters used: A, G, S, T