Glad to Have Insurance Coverage

With regards to insurance. "Ilhan Omar" just sent me an email saying people are losing their government insurance like Obamacare and Medicare. I understand Medicare culling their roles of illegals and dead people but anyone hear of what will happen when or if Obamacare ends? My youngest daughter has never had healthcare She saves up the 'premiums' Obamacare would have charged and uses that when she needs attention. She said she could not possibly afford the premiums and the deductibles and is not poor enough to pay nothing and be insured. In theory, I have heard the money paid to insurance companies (like Advantage) won't be going there anymore and Hospitals will have to post prices and be competitive to stop the industrialization of healthcare.
Of course Ilhan wants a contribution to fight this in the elections.
 
With regards to insurance. "Ilhan Omar" just sent me an email saying people are losing their government insurance like Obamacare and Medicare. I understand Medicare culling their roles of illegals and dead people but anyone hear of what will happen when or if Obamacare ends? My youngest daughter has never had healthcare She saves up the 'premiums' Obamacare would have charged and uses that when she needs attention. She said she could not possibly afford the premiums and the deductibles and is not poor enough to pay nothing and be insured. In theory, I have heard the money paid to insurance companies (like Advantage) won't be going there anymore and Hospitals will have to post prices and be competitive to stop the industrialization of healthcare.
Of course Ilhan wants a contribution to fight this in the elections.

When I google "obamacare ending" it says it is not ending. The government subsidies ended in 2025 and they are purging "ineligible" people from the ACA rolls.
 
Back
Top