Biden Justice Department Raids Trump's Mar-a-lago Home

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Don Alaska, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

As I have said since the halfwit took over it isn't going to go over very well and these tyrants will IN the end. If it boils over to warfare Patriots will not stop until all these people are swinging with plenty of ground clearance on their heels. We have some serious scumbags that need to be removed and every federal worker in government should be vetted and background checked for any political involvement. They all came out of the dark when Trump uncovered their thirst for power and money at our expense. The FBI should be shut down for good and a new intelligence apparatus born, preferably by our joint military branches so there would never be only one leader who would once again be involved with a coup de tat of a President or candidate. No one has been held accountable until we demand it or else face the real laws of America.

Don Alaska and Teresa Levitt like this.
  2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

This is the Babylon Bee version of the FBI raid on My Pillow Guy, Mike Lindell.

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

A New York grand jury has issued an indictment of Donald J. Trump. Now we will see what happens. His poll numbers have been rising dramatically since this entire thing started, so what will this do?

6. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

I see many people in NY in very deep trouble soon. It is so obvious what these traitorous idiots are doing using our tax dollars and a title to attempt another coup de Tat. I would hang everyone involved and never even bat one eye while they fall. The only thing they want is to get all that graft money back in the normal flow it once was before Trump brought them all out into the shady street lights of NY. They're like a rat infestation and now have full control of the Justice system in NY city. I would say it will never go to court or it will be thrown out of court for obvious political targeting. It shows the level of stupidity by these under educated morons they kicked out of their law schools with a diploma just to get their ass out so another paying customer could sit and wait for his diploma. I hope the news is responsible for millions of votes for Trump. Now when does slo joe receive his indictment and of course let's not forget the true criminal his son.

7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

They are merely trying to hang something on him that will prevent his 2024 candidacy.

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  8. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

Yes, not so quiet about it are they, and this is what will make it trash bucket fodder. You have captured FBI persons involved in a full coup de tat, the plotter and instigator who paid all of them thru the dnc which of course would be that silly hillary and a host of others still working on a failed coup attempt. Yet all of these low life's are still sitting in front of news cameras and spewing dribble not fit for normal thinking humans. I don't believe there are any rational thinkers left in the democratic party. Press on Trump and bring all these people out of their hiding holes and give them constant misery until they all are in front of a real Judge.

John Brunner likes this.
  9. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't see how it is anyone's business if Trump pays a hooker to keep her trap shut. This is so unreal all the treason and sedition going on and they go after a man hiding his infidelities form his wife and family. If he is even guilty.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Registered

Did you see this?

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

The whole thing is ridiculous. she has already publicly stated that she lied about the whole accusation and that she and Trump were never involved, she just said it to get the money, and she never received any kind of a payoff from Trump. I think that this whole thing is just another one of the distractions to keep people from thinking about our collapsing economy and the bank failures.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Registered

I don't know if he had an affair or if he didn't and don't really care most presidents have affairs, but this is the first one they made against the law.

13. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The payoff is what they’re hounding on.
    Something about using campaign funds to pay off Danials.

Morally, Trump was wrong for playing around.
    Ethically, Trump was wrong for trying to hide it and pay Stormy D. off.

That said, neither incident is against the law but how he made the payment is maybe a gray area.
    AOC just got fined and has to pay back the campaign money she used to buy a special gown to go to a ball that cost 55K to go to but no one is trying to put her in jail.

Don Alaska and Marie Mallery like this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Dunno but just like Lori Lightfoot, I’m pretty sure the Prosecutor will have to find another job pretty soon too.

15. Marie Mallery

Registered

Yes thats true but I don't know of one yet who could pass the morals test.