Baker's Dozen

Name 13 things you will never do.

1. Make a donation to the Cancer Society
2. Give donations to Red Cross
3. go skydiving
4. Go scuba diving
5. Rob a bank
6. Eat raw fish
7. Take illegal drugs
8. Drink any Alcohol
9. Cheat on my husband
10. Forgive our neighbours who took us down after our car accident
11. Do long trips away from home these days
12. No long road trips , still enjoy going to QLD in winter 🛩️
13. Visit any country that's run by a dictator
 
Name 13 things you regret doing, or not doing in your lifetime

1. Learning how to drive a car
2. Not discovering the keto lifestyle earlier in my life
3.
 
Name 13 things you regret doing, or not doing in your lifetime

1. Learning how to drive a car ( forgot to write "Not ") ☺️
2. Not discovering the keto lifestyle earlier in my life
3. Not following my heart
4. Not going to college
5.
 
Last edited:
Name 13 things you regret doing, or not doing in your lifetime

1. Learning how to drive a car ( forgot to write "Not ") ☺️
2. Not discovering the keto lifestyle earlier in my life
3. Not following my heart
4. Not going to college
5. Not applying myself better throughout school
6.
 
Name 13 things you regret doing, or not doing in your lifetime

1. Learning how to drive a car ( forgot to write "Not ") ☺️
2. Not discovering the keto lifestyle earlier in my life
3. Not following my heart
4. Not going to college
5. Not applying myself better throughout school
6. Standing up for myself when I was younger
7.
 
Last edited:
Name 13 things you regret doing, or not doing in your lifetime

1. Learning how to drive a car ( forgot to write "Not ") ☺️
2. Not discovering the keto lifestyle earlier in my life
3. Not following my heart
4. Not going to college
5. Not applying myself better throughout school
6. Standing up for myself when I was younger
7. Not having a bigger mouth when I was younger
8.
 
Name 13 things you regret doing, or not doing in your lifetime

1. Learning how to drive a car ( forgot to write "Not ") ☺️
2. Not discovering the keto lifestyle earlier in my life
3. Not following my heart
4. Not going to college
5. Not applying myself better throughout school
6. Standing up for myself when I was younger
7. Not having a bigger mouth when I was younger
8. Not being so shy when I was younger
9.
 
Name 13 things you regret doing, or not doing in your lifetime

1. Learning how to drive a car ( forgot to write "Not ") ☺️
2. Not discovering the keto lifestyle earlier in my life
3. Not following my heart
4. Not going to college
5. Not applying myself better throughout school
6. Not Standing up for myself when I was younger
7. Not having a bigger mouth when I was younger
8. Not being so shy when I was younger
9. Not leaving my home town when I was 17 and single
10.
 
Name 13 things you regret doing, or not doing in your lifetime

1. Learning how to drive a car ( forgot to write "Not ") ☺️
2. Not discovering the keto lifestyle earlier in my life
3. Not following my heart
4. Not going to college
5. Not applying myself better throughout school
6. Not Standing up for myself when I was younger
7. Not having a bigger mouth when I was younger
8. Not being so shy when I was younger
9. Not leaving my home town when I was 17 and single
10. Not buying a newer/nicer home that last time we bought
11.
 
Name 13 things you regret doing, or not doing in your lifetime

1. Learning how to drive a car ( forgot to write "Not ") ☺️
2. Not discovering the keto lifestyle earlier in my life
3. Not following my heart
4. Not going to college
5. Not applying myself better throughout school
6. Not Standing up for myself when I was younger
7. Not having a bigger mouth when I was younger
8. Not being so shy when I was younger
9. Not leaving my home town when I was 17 and single
10. Not buying a newer/nicer home that last time we bought
11. Not braving up and being more adventurous
12.
 
Name 13 things you regret doing, or not doing in your lifetime

1. Learning how to drive a car ( forgot to write "Not ") ☺️
2. Not discovering the keto lifestyle earlier in my life
3. Not following my heart
4. Not going to college
5. Not applying myself better throughout school
6. Not Standing up for myself when I was younger
7. Not having a bigger mouth when I was younger
8. Not being so shy when I was younger
9. Not leaving my home town when I was 17 and single
10. Not buying a newer/nicer home that last time we bought
11. Not braving up and being more adventurous
12. Worrying over things I can't change
13.
 
Name 13 things you regret doing, or not doing in your lifetime

1. Learning how to drive a car ( forgot to write "Not ") ☺️
2. Not discovering the keto lifestyle earlier in my life
3. Not following my heart
4. Not going to college
5. Not applying myself better throughout school
6. Not Standing up for myself when I was younger
7. Not having a bigger mouth when I was younger
8. Not being so shy when I was younger
9. Not leaving my home town when I was 17 and single
10. Not buying a newer/nicer home that last time we bought
11. Not braving up and being more adventurous
12. Worrying over things I can't change
13. Making the wrong career move early in my life.

Name 13 things that make you smile.

1.
 
Name 13 things that make you smile.

1. Seeing hubby's and my progress on our home
2. Talking to a cousin about old times
3. Being here playing games with all of you ☺️
4. Sunshine, blue skies, the sweet sound of birds signing...
5. Hearing rain on the roof of the house
6.
 
Back
Top