Am I Facing Breast Cancer?

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Life can be so strange at times. We expect one thing...and instead something entirely else happens. When I was diagnosed with cancer I never thought I would be here today posting another update and I was fine with that because I knew I was going to my mansion that Jesus made for me and I would be seeing so many loved ones and my Creator and Redeemer. Now over three years later I'm still here on earth, still seeing my Nurse every two weeks, still not feeling much discomfort or pain but yet knowing things are slowly changing inside my body even if nothing looks different on the outside. I feel this may be my last year on earth...but still have complete peace and live one day at a time. What is throwing me for a loop is all that is going on with my siblings. In August, out of the blue we lost my second to youngest sister and we still are in shock with this. My sister who has Primary progressive aphasia can no longer talk or understand us...and she's starting not to recognize us either. It's so much like death too. One of my brothers got COVID and now he is having all kinds of serious health issues. A month ago my youngest sister's husband found our he has rectal cancer...so their journey is just beginning. Everyone expected I'd be gone first from this earth...but now it's like we are playing a game of spin the bottle...never knowing what the next spin is going to bring. And all the craziness going on in the world...well let's just put it this way...some days I think it might be nice to be in Heaven right now. But it's also interesting to me to see what's happening here because I never actually imagined I would be living in the end times. So here we are living in chaotic times but still able to say to God...thank you Father for all the blessings even in this crazy world an thank You for another day of life with my family and friends. Bless the Lord oh my soul!

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Glad to hear from you and that you are still with us. Jesus will wait for you.

5. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Glad you are still here and good that you have your faith.

Many are ending up with so many issues from the experimental jabs, they are all unapproved....but FDA doesn't tell the truth.

John Nopales likes this.
  6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

What does the FDA have to do with Bab's story? @Joy Martin

Babs, I'm sorry for all that your family has gone through but very, very happy that you are with us. Maybe God has plans for you. If your story helps one person to find their way, it might be His plan.

7. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt - So sorry to hear of all the health issues in your family circle. Praying for God's healing hands to touch all of you.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt - sorry for so many family health issues. You very well may be here next year also,:)

Don Alaska likes this.