Who Is In Charge Of America Now, The Easter Bunny?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Joy Martin, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, Dr. Jill and her sound and timely medical advice. :D

Al Amoling, Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, we all can complain about Biden all we want, but.............

3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"The easter bunny" is just one of many one-way signs.... corruption, deception, and confusion politically, financially, medically, and in education and media keeps growing.

"signs-of-end-times.com› the-last-days-end-of-world-signs.html
    So lets look at just some of the signs from the above Bible verse in Timothy and apply it to our time and see if it tells us that we are living at the end of the world, just before the second coming of Jesus. Remember, these signs are purely dealing with the moral decline in society."

Al Amoling likes this.
  4. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

So, Jeff, what is a solution to the problem???? Seems like there is a lot of complaining going on, but nothing can be/is done.

5. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Not to derail this thread, maybe need a new thread....

https://seniorsonly.club/threads/think-on-these-things.20638/

The 'solution' to any problem, as there are multitudes.
    Complaining is normal for unregenerate humans - they have no solution that works.
    "nothing can be/is done." otherwise is accurate and correct as several or many posters online have noted - things are only getting worse and worse daily.

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Kind of like tattoos. ;)

7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Kind of, yes. An ounce of prevention may very well be worth a thousand pounds of cure. Prevent tats and there's no disease caused by them and no need to remove them later because they're simply not there. Prevent disease and it's much easier, in almost all cases, than eliminating the disease after it takes it's toll in the body.

8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That’s the point is it not? Ever hear of “the squeaky wheel gets the grease”?

If everyone kept silent and didn’t say a word or didn’t write a word nor showed any discontent with the way things are going as in having total apathy, then nothing would change.

People aren’t like God who hears the smallest whisper and sees the hidden tear. We are humans and sometimes it takes a multitude of voices and a multitude of written words for those who are in power to know what we want out of our elected officials.

To paraphrase a statement made by @Ken Anderson; what is written here probably won’t change anything.
    Well, It might not.
    That said, I believe it was @Dwight Ward who answered with his post with something like; I hope you’re wrong.
    Indeed I also hope Ken is wrong because I WANT my words heard and I WANT what I write to matter.

I’m not just some insignificant bag of flesh moving about and eating my way through a meaningless existence. I matter and what I think matters ergo whatever I say matters and when added to other discontents and however they communicate, it matters even more…..much more.

Al Amoling and Don Alaska like this.
  9. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

A while back everyone voted and then went home thinking they were now represented. They fought for the office of the president and threw in some votes for their party and left,
    I realized a few years ago I wan't represented. I and others needed to write our reps. Ron Paul practically screams that. A lot of people complain but few keep writing their senators and Congressmen. Even writing our complaints here doesn't help much unless we each read the posts and than act on them.

Al Amoling and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Biden is fast losing the support of his own people. Recently, he dropped the Title 42, which President Trump had ordered, and which means that the illegals have to be tested for covid before they can be allowed into the United States.
    Since the government is still trying hard to enforce their mask ordinances, supposedly to help stop the spread of covid, allowing sick illegals to cross the border seems totally counter-productive, when looked at as a health safety provision.

At least 47 of his own Democratic Party politicians are very upset with Biden for dropping the regulation. As Biden loses the support of his own political party, I am wondering how this will affect all of those Never-Trumpers who blindly follow Biden no matter what he does.
    Will they still protect Biden irregardless of what he says and does, or go along with some of the Democrats who are speaking out against the mistakes Biden makes, and the unnecessary rules he is trying to enforce?

B6FF91D3-1075-4010-AB62-60B97CC76228.jpeg

11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

By ending Title 42, Biden is essentially declaring the Covid crisis over. It makes it very difficult for the Feds to bring back masking and, at the same time, declaring that Covid is no longer an issue.

12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Johnny Depp and his x are in charge or maybe it’s the NFL.
    With high gas prices, high food prices, inflation taking no vacation, a war in Ukraine and the border overflowing with illegals, the media is totally focused on JD’s law suit and the NFL draft so I guess one or the other of them are in charge and the rest is just a nothing burger.

13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

You left off the pending war with China as they build base in the Solomons and threaten both Australia and Taiwan. Both japan and North Korea are frantically building up their militaries and Biden is going to give Ukraine $33 Billion (over 10 times the Ukraine annual military budget and they have the largest military in Europe outside Russia) to further inflate our currency and feed his buddies in the Military-Industrial Complex, as we are ordering billions of dollars of our own to restore stuff we have given away in addition to that given to Ukraine. It looks a bit like the buildup to WWI, with new alliances forming on the fly, Moldova readying for war, and drought in India and the U.S. adding to the world's food woes.
    We got an invitation to attend a private showing of Father Stu, the new collaboration between Mel Gibson and Mark Wahlberg. We are meeting another couple for dinner prior to the show, so it should be a good way to tune out the world for a couple hours.

Al Amoling and Bobby Cole like this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Pelosi leads a Congressional delegation to Poland / Ukraine is in the news and my question is to do what exactly?
    Those in the know say she vowed “unbending support” for Ukraine and I’m wondering with the latest threats made by Putin what that unbending support might be?

Ya see it’s like this.
    The House of Representatives is supposed to represent each state to the Federal Government, not the world. Pelosi represents the state of California and until Biden and Harris are shoved out of office, Pelosi doesn’t have the power to vow anything to any country in the world.
    Kamala Harris as the Vice President was supposed to represent the U.S. when she went to Poland last month and Biden’s video phone calls to Zalenskyy along with the Secretary of State’s visits should suffice but nope, gotta have Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House with her cronies visit and make promises she can’t keep.

or…..

Is it that she’s already pulling the strings of the Oval Office marionettes and is already assuming the position without having the title of President of the United States?
    Those associated with the DNC already know that Biden and Harris do not have what it takes to successfully run small nickel and dime business so are they preparing the way for a Pelosi takeover?
    Pelosi said before that she wasn’t going to run again and even bought a home in Florida for her retirement but then alluded to another run in the midterms which, if (doubtfully) successful would put her in the catbird seat should the inevitable Article 25 occur along with a forced Harris resignation.
    Note: The House majority after midterms would have to be Democrat for her to keep the Speaker seat.

Who indeed is running this country? If Pelosi even comes close to moving into the Oval Office, I think we’ll all wish the Easter Bunny was in charge instead of a potato juice sot.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The fact that Putin is essentially leaving Kiev/Kyiv alone is an idea that hasn't come across in Western media. If it was really a combat area being attacked all the time with civilian casualties and all, would an old woman dare to go there? She doesn't have the same resources as the president. Even some of the European leaders have been to Kiev and Russia has left them alone. I don't recall Pelosi going to Iraq or even Afghanistan during combat operations. Something is very fishy about how this entire thing is being presented to the American people and others in the West.