Which One Would You Like To Know

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If you could know the answer to one of these conspires which one would you like to know?

Moon landing did it really happen

JFK assassination who was the real shooters and who was behind it

911 how was it possible and who did it

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Martin, I think I know the answers.

Beatrice Taylor likes this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

which one would you like the government to tell everyone the truth about

4. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Moon landing did it really happen - Yes

JFK assassination who was the real shooters and who was behind it - Lee Harvey Oswald

911 how was it possible and who did it - It was possible because it happened and mostly Saudis did it

None of these are legitimate conspiracies.

5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't really care about the moon landing one way or the other.

I don't believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK...I do believe he was the "fall guy" though. And I don't believe there was just one person behind JFK's assassination.

911 and JFK's assassination I would like to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about because I believe people here in the US were involved in both these things.

6. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Definitely the truth about who was really behind the 911 atrocity

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Lulu Moppet

Registered

I say this respectfully, belief is not facts.

8. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Why don't you accept the findings of the 911 Commission Report? What about it is lacking?

"Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - The World Trade Center
    Popular Mechanics examines the evidence and consults the experts to refute the most persistent conspiracy theories of September 11."
    https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/

9. Holly Saunders

Registered

Goodness me, I'm not about to get into a political debate, I just simply don't believe that it happened as they say it did !!

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Lulu Moppet

Registered

I say this respectfully, Holly, belief is not facts.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
    John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Holly Saunders

Registered

Equally respectfully, I simply don't believe they are facts Lulu... and I have nothing more to say on that subject

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

While it is quite true that belief does not mean that something is a fact, that really has nothing to do with the discussions on this part of this forum (or maybe on most parts of the forum), because we are merely discussing our opinions about topics, not trying to quote facts.

If you read the information (quoted below) about the conspiracy section of the forum, you can tell that many (if not all) of the possible topics are going to be for discussion , and there are not necessarily any available facts, nor does there need to be , since we are simply giving opinions about things that may or may not be correct.
    If this is a problem for you, then you probably won’t enjoy the discussions here in the conspiracy and paranormal section of the forum.

Governments and media seem to want to tie the words "conspiracy" and "theory" together, indicating that conspiracies cannot be real. Any discussion of conspiracies, whether real, imagined, or still up in the air, may be discussed in this section of the forum. The span of topics that can be included here is wide, including, but not limited to UFOs, global warming and climate change, cryptozoology, crop circles, time travel, and the Lost City of Atlantis.”

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I have to agree with Holly I have no idea of who did any of them or know how it was done. All I know is what they said happen was not true. If you get into saying it was done this way or another you open yourself to criticism. It is not my story it is the media story and it is not true and it is not my job to tell them what went on. It is their job to investigate and find the truth.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

• Moon Landing: Yeah, I think we landed on the moon as reported.
    • JFK Assassination: The official story doesn't make any sense, but that doesn't mean that I necessarily believe any of the conspiracy theories. We will probably never know what really happened, but I think it had something to do with a fear that Kennedy (like Trump today) was going to unravel the deep state.
    • 11-11-01 Attacks: I have no doubt that the two aircraft struck the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, as reported, but I don't believe they were the sole cause of the collapse of the buildings. We don't have the real story on the one that supposedly crashed in the field in Pennsylvania, and probably never will. The collapse of Building 7 was a controlled implosion, by whom I don't know. I believe that the Twin Towers and the Pentagon were attacked by Saudi terrorists, as reported, but there's a lot more to it than that. As with the JFK assassination, I don't think we'll ever know who was really behind it. One portion of the government, at least, was aware of an upcoming attack and were trying to prevent it beforehand. I flew shortly before the September 11 attacks, and I saw the extra precautions that were taken, not only on I-95 through Maine, which is the route that some of the hijackers took from Canada to the Portland Airport, where they boarded the flights. I also saw what was certainly previously unheard of precautions taken against anyone who even looked like they might be Muslim at the airports. We'll never know. Even if someone is able to bring down the deep state one day, my guess is that they will not reveal any secrets that might be unearthed.

15. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

I believe as Ken Anderson does that JFK was taken out by his own party because they had lost total control of him and he was about to expose the swamp dwellers.

Bobby Cole likes this.