Where Are You Coming From.

Discussion in 'Photos & Video' started by Jeff Tracy, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

IMG_0737.JPG Found a pic of my older computer at my house. This is a room I never go in...my newer computer is in what I call my recliner room...don't have a pic of that but I never use that computer either.

Jeff Tracy likes this.
  2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

This is my computer desk. Give me a couple of weeks to get rid of some clutter and I might show you the rest of the room. It's nothing fancy like y'alls, though. It's a small bedroom that I turned into my office.

desk.jpg

3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Veteran Member
    Registered

Shirley you've gotta treat yourself to a bigger monitor mi chica... it's so much easier on the neck, shoulder and eyes if you can see from further away... :D

4. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Veteran Member
    Registered

Yep same here...the beige carpet is everywhere apart from the tiled bottom hall, bathrooms and kitchen

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

My recliner room is also a bedroom but it's never been used as one. It's the smallest of 4 bedrooms and is next to the kitchen ....I can only see it as maybe a nursery if someone bought this house or a small office.
    It's the furthest away from the master bedroom so that's either good or bad for a nursery:)

Not much fits in it...I have a corner type desk in there, my recliner and a TV which I never turn on. This was the room I was thinking about putting a smaller, cheaper treadmill in.

Edit: it was only used as a bedroom for 2 days. That's where Hospice put the hospital bed that my husband fought tooth and nail against. He died in it after one night. :(

So I guess I spend most of my day in the room my husband died in....I actually believe the move to that room and bed hastened his death.

But that's another story...

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

My corner desk in my recliner room is the same 2 tones color as yours @Shirley Martin. My ex bought it because he used that room for his office when he lived with me and I didn't have an iPad then and did use the computer in the room I posted. Of course I had a bigger more comfortable chair then.

7. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

But I have really, really good eyes. :D I do have special glasses for using the computer.

Holly Saunders likes this.