What We Know

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

How do we know what we know is we have learned it. How did we acquire this information starting from school, home, friends, and news media? There was a saying what is more dangerous what you don’t know or what you do now that is not true. We are fed miss information through the news media every day thank goodness with the internet we can start to verify some of it. When the news media said that a US ship was attacked from Vietnam we accepted it as true and went to war 30 years later found it was a lie but you cannot reverse all the damage to infrastructure and people’s lives. It seems that certain interests are trying to control what we learn. There was a gas attack in Syria in 2013 the news and US government was quick to cause the Syrian government after an investigation by the United Nations it was discovers it was the terrorists but no one condemned them like they did to Assad but the US never gave up blaming him for it. Now we just had another attack and the US ran out once again blaming Assad without any proof and used that for an attack. Here we go again we are being fed miss information for the government’s objective so they can plan their attack. The MSM fall in lock step with the neo-con plan supplied with information straight from the CIA. The same people who had proof of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

The truth some time takes longer to find and they want you to react before you know. Like it took over 30 years to find out the Vietnam War was caused by the US intelligentsia.

The POLITICAL ALCHEMY of the Levant

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

The question is ...how do I know what you say is truth in your post?

I've always questioned whatever anyone has said but doesn't mean I can change things anyway...

All of politics on all sides has lies....

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Check out who telling you what and what have they got to gain by it. Then check for an alternative view and compare. The man in the video is one of the highest ranking and MIT professor in the field so I give him a little more leeway. Than the idea we cannot tell you because it is classified.

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I still don't trust anyone 100%.

Look at Trump for example...you had videos praising him constantly and now you see him differently....fact is...none of us know what's going on unless we are there...

5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Bottom line...

MSM has an agenda
    The right has an agenda
    The left has an agenda

Everybody has an agenda and pushes that.

6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

The longer I live the more I realize that one person's truth is not necessarily another person's...whether that truth be in politics, religion, or in any area of life.

Hedi Mitchell and Chrissy Cross like this.