What Keeps Me Healthy And Almost Drug Free

Discussion in 'Personal Diaries' started by Joy Martin, May 8, 2019.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

It MAY prevent cancers, never said it CURES it, oh it MAY help with the OA I live with, but does NOT reverse the damage done and especially from hip replacement, and it's not a Sleep Aid supplement. I does not do absolutely everything to bring me to 20-30 again but it does a lot.

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

It may do lot of things.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  3. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I've never had side effects, but as I posted one can't take it if they take a Pharma blood thinner...GrapeSE does clean and thin our blood.

2,500mg I don't know why you posted that. My normal dose daily and for years is 200mg and now I'm taking a 250mg capsule from Now Foods...

4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

That was the amount used in the study =
    many times more than recommended, yet still perfectly safe and healthy.

As for blood , no negative effects were found.

Someone in an other place admitted taking a full aspirin every day, and had bleeding problem.

No such report from anyone in any study online concerning gse.

I see no actual reason to call it a blood thinner - that appears to be a scare tactic by drug makers and medical providers, not based on evidence seen anywhere online or anyplace else either.

5. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes, it seems much wiser to not take drugs, and take what is good and effective for health instead.
    Just find out from someone healthy. Almost all the drugs ever mentioned on this forum and television and by doctors are actually never needed, or needed just for a short time until "HEALTH" can be accomplished.

So why don't people KNOW ANY doctor who IS HEALING people ?

hint: some people do know. They by providence, or chance, or on purpose, found one.

Most people never even look for a doctor who heals people. Why ? Usually money. Love of money is the root of doctors causing increased sickness and death daily.