What Can You Tell About Tv Dinners?

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Ina I. Wonder, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Gloria Mitchell

Gloria Mitchell Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

:confused:um is your son handicapped in some way ? The granddaughter I was talking about is an Asspie . Please take no offense to my question.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It sounds like if you keep cooking for him then Bobert will keep eating it, @Ina I. Wonder . Like you noticed, he probably didn't want to ask you to cook for him, and especially since he had grown up having to make his own meals. Now that he knows that you enjoy cooking, he will probably be happy to have your fresh, homemade food, and he should be a lot healthier without all of the preservatives and other chemicals that are in processed foods.
    His life has changed a lot (and all for the better) since he came to live with you, and since he has had to rescue you when you get too weak and fall, he probably thought it would be hard for you to cook meals.

3. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Gloria Mitchell , Bobert is one of my grandsons, and has no disabilities, but that would not bother me anyway. Most everyone has something to contribute. If you don't mind, what is an asspie?

@Yvonne Smith , yes I'm hoping that is the outcome too. Bobert is very mild mannered, and very like his grandfather was. They had much in common, such as preferring to stay at home, no drinking or smoking, and both were big into computers and gaming.

We do well together, which surprised me. We give each other all the space we each seem to need so much. We sometimes go a day or two with doing no more than making sure all is OK. Now if he hears me fall or a weird noise, he's right there to help me up without asking any dumb questions like, "Are you alright?" Sometimes those kind of questions drive me nuts. :rolleyes:

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Gloria Mitchell

Registered

sorry, guess I misunderstood something before.GD has Asperger's...think I misspelled Aspie.. short term for the word.

5. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Gloria Mitchell , I've heard of that before, but I don't think I've ever known anyone that has had it. I was one of so many children that grew up with debilitating conditions, some just more obvious than others. I'm sure you know more than most that patients is the key. How old is your granddaughter? Do you get to be part of her life, or like my great grand babies, does she live too far away for interaction?

6. Gloria Mitchell

Registered

I hv 7 grand kids...11 great grand kids...but this is theb only one i ever really see. She and her mom live in same complex as us..so yes I see her a lot.

Ina I. Wonder likes this.